Adventure of the magnus the red, Ina'nis and Custodisi part 1.

Somewhere in the web way.

Somewhere in the dark space, they found a massive door, and clown god noticed that some kind of being, with them, he decided to play some children's card game to see, if they are worthy of entering his library, and then the Cyclops decided not play children's card game and sealed his deck and destroyed it, he had new plan, and he makes funny joke at the clown god. And turns out to be a joke as well, and he won the first round of making clowns elf laugh.

Ninomae Ina'nis: What that smell!?

Magnus: Yes its smells like, old books and rubric marines.

Ninomae Ina'nis: What?

Custodisi: Yes, it is gloomy aaaaaaaaannnnnnnnddddddd clowns.

Cegorach: WELCOME TO THE BOOK NOOK, BOYS AND GIRL!

Ninomae Ina'nis: Eeep!

Cegorach: Say wanna play children's card games.

Magnus the red: By the gods no, not that game.
Cegorach: Yes it's time to d-d-d-duel.

Magnus the red: No!

Cegorach: DAMN MY CARDS. (I NEED NEW PLAN.)

Magnus the red: Looks like your cards is sealed with you FUCKING clown.

Harlequin announcer: CONGRATULATIONS magnus the red for winning the first round.

Magnus the red: What?!

Both: Eh!!!!

C

egorach: So you won this round.

Magnus: What?

Ninomae Ina'nis: We should win this.

Custodisi: Yes I think we should.

2nd round begins.

And is his turn, and all the Laughs at their clown god jokes. Next is the red Cyclops, and he failed to make them laugh, and then her turn to make them laugh, but she uses puns to make the clowns laugh most of them didn't get a laugh. And so, they fail in the second round.

Magnus the red: What do get when uh..... um..... a bike and uh clown..... a clown bike.

All Harlequins: Boo you suck!

Ninomae Ina'nis: Is my turn, do know inacel because their inaability to get women get it.

Harlequin # 1: Your puns is terrible.

Cegorach: Here's a joke for you. Watch and learn