Chapter Two: Eyes On Me (18+)

When the fresh air hit us and I felt a little light-headed, I knew I was drunker than I initially proclaimed. Markus too, by the looks of his staggering steps and half-lidded eyes; and there was certainly nothing sober about the grin that stretched across his mouth.

This was the first time I'd ever followed a guy I didn't know home. The experience had my body thrumming with nerves. Markus' arm wrapped tightly around my waist and directed us just down the street to where a relatively new apartment complex stood. We'd barely walked for longer than two minutes when he paused momentarily, his grip around me tightening enough to send my stomach fluttering before digging out the keys that were hiding in the depths of his jeans pocket.

Having not completely abandoned all sense of survival instincts, I sent Sarah a pin for my location and a message on Facebook.

Her response was immediate. I ignored Sarah's lewd emoji use, stifling my amusement rather quickly once Markus had unlocked the door to his building, eagerly leading me behind him with a tight hold on my hand.

Not long after, the two of us were grappling clumsily to undress, not even making it to the bedroom as we collapsed on his sofa. We discarded our t-shirts, and his hands knotted in my hair as mine travelled the long path from his shoulders south. My fingertips glided across the smooth skin, lightly tracing the trail of hair that lead into his underwear, enjoying the sound of his groans as his tongue swiped across my lips before darting inside my mouth and dominating the kiss.

His skin felt so hot against mine as he held me to him, his fingers digging into the flesh of my arse. Pressed impossibly close, I struggled to undo his belt between us, hands shaking as his mouth greedily claimed my neck. I knew without a doubt how experienced Markus was if the confidence he was exhuming was anything to go by. This was far better than any other of my other experiences with men, and I could barely contain myself as the two of us moaned and groaned our appreciation of each other.

We hadn't even done anything yet and already I'd drenched my underwear.

From above me, Markus leaned back, providing enough space between us to unbuckle his belt and unbutton his jeans. I was impatient as I shoved the black material down his hips, palming his hard length over the fabric of his underwear. His hips thrust forward instinctively when I gripped him firmly, a guttural moan tumbling from his throat.

"Fuck," he grunted against my neck, nipping at the tender flesh there. I felt his hand on my chest, squeezing me through my thin bralette, thumb grazing my erect nipple.

"Take your bra off," he commanded, rising to his knees and pulling me with him so I could wind my hands behind my back and unclasp the bra. I flung the lacy material away from us, vaguely aware of it landing across the coffee table, but my attention focussed more on the way Markus was watching me.

His eyes lazily roved across my upper body, a sinful grin curving across his mouth. There was something so predatory in the way he admired me, like he couldn't possibly wait to consume me whole. When he bent forward, hot breath blowing across my breast for a second before his tongue swiped the sensitive nub, I gasped. My hand found its way to his hair, holding his head to me as he took my nipple into his mouth, teasing it.