Chapter Twenty-Four: Five Stars (18+)

Alec and Bisto were both fast asleep when we arrived back at the flat, completely unbothered by the fireworks outside and unaware that we had returned. Relieved that Bisto had not panicked amidst the loud noises, Markus had quickly ushered me towards his bedroom, determined to leave the two of them undisturbed.

I was now sitting on the edge of Markus' bed, in only a towel. He'd banned us both from his bed until we'd showered, adamant that he didn't want his bedsheets to reek of bonfire. I'd gone first, not bold enough to suggest we shower together. I'd only had one drink tonight, and the thought of exposing myself to Markus under the bright lights of the bathroom seemed terrifying. It was different to be so vulnerable with someone in the dark and in the heat of the moment.

While I waited for Markus to finish in the bathroom, Roman had been texting me a chain of drunken nonsense that I'd tried in vain to decipher, until finally his messages had stopped and I could only assume he had passed out or Lynch had confiscated his phone.

I was still in that same position - hunched over my phone - when Markus returned, a deep blue towel wrapped around his waist. It was clear he had taken little to no time to dry himself before leaving the bathroom. His hair was still drenched, and his skin flushed as droplets of water rolled down his tattooed chest. His skin, still damp, glistened under the hazy, warm lighting from a single lamp on his bedside table.

Like me, he must have forgotten to take his clothes into the bathroom.

My phone fell from my fingers and hit the carpeted floor with a dull thud as I appraised him shamelessly, my eyes fixed on the small patch of dark hair just above the towel hanging low on his hips. Fuck me. He has to know what he's doing, exhibiting himself like that. He has to know the effect he has on me.

"I thought you were getting dressed," Markus broke the silence, his voice thick.

"I was," I said, clearing my throat, forcibly dragging my eyes upwards to meet his. It thrilled me to realise that he too was affected by my near nudity, noticeable by the intensity I recognised in his unwavering gaze. "I was... distracted."

Markus hummed low in the back of his throat, slowly closing the distance between us until I was forced to arch my neck to look up at him. I gulped, wide eyed and breathing heavily. He was so close to me now that I could feel the heat from his shower still pulsing from his skin.

One of his large hands settled on the side of my face, and he grazed his thumb across my lower lip. I leaned into his touch as a shudder racked through me.

"And now? Are you still distracted?" My lips parted and his thumb pushed into my mouth. A noise, half moan, half exhale, escaped him as my tongue grazed against it. Fuck, that was hot.

I was barely aware of my own actions as my palm rested against his thick thigh. I sucked on his thumb as my hand pushed beneath his towel and wrapped around him. He was hot and quickly hardening in my grasp, and a curse tore from his lips as I squeezed him gently.

"Are you?" I teased back, a pulse of excitement rushing through me at the visible effect I had on him.

My hand moved around him, and Markus hissed as my thumb brushed the head of his dick. The towel around his hips loosened against my movements until it fell away to the floor and revealed his growing erection. I felt powerful as I leaned forward slowly, eyes locked on his, and placed a delicate kiss against his head. Markus' lips parted in a deep exhale, as if he had been holding his breath.

His gaze remained fixed on me as I licked him from base to tip, and when my tongue pressed to the sensitive spot on the underside of his dick, his hand shot to my head and a quiet groan tore from his lips. "Fuck, Dais." He gripped my hair, but it was me who was in control when I opened my mouth and took the first few inches. With shallow bobs, I sucked only the tip while my hand pumped steadily at the base.