Aggression always prevails.

Raven was resting in her room, and suddenly Cinder came in with a letter.

Cinder: I'm sorry to disturb you, but the messenger came up with another letter, saying you'd read it alone.

Raven: So that's annoying. The queen could tell me everything at once and not send me by letter after letter.

Cinder then handed the letter to Raven and left. Raven opened the letter that was the invitation to the party the next night, and when she turned the letter over, it was written in a different font: "Come alone."

Raven: It's weird, maybe it's a trap.

Raven then looked at Garito's helmet and thought.

Raven: But if something happens, I'll take Garito's helmet for sure and destroy the whole kingdom.

Tyrian then came into the room.

Tyrian: Your grace, I heard you were going somewhere, should I prepare an escort?

Raven: Tyrian, did you listen to me through the door?

Tyrian: I'm so sorry, your grace, it will never happen again!

Raven: I'm going to the party the queen has prepared and I'm going alone, I'm taking Garito's helmet so don't worry, I'll won't be defenseless.

Then Raven waited for the night to come because there was nothing important the next day. When that night came, Raven sat at a round table with Ren, Naofumi, Itsuki, Motoyasu, and the queen herself. Meanwhile, the other members of the heros' teams and several noblemen were at the party,  among them was the Cat demi-human, stood next to her a boy of a similar age as the heroes in strange Phantom clothes and wears a mask too.

Cat demi-human: What are we doing here?

Boy: An important thing. Now if you'll excuse me, Kuroka. And don't forget to not eat or drink anything.

Kuroka: Sure, master.

The boy was walking down the corridors where after a while he found his target, Bitch. Immediately the boy pinned her against the wall, he covered her mouth with one hand and used some magic on her slave crest with the other. Then he released her but still left her pressed against the wall.

Bitch: What are you doing?!

Boy: It's not for you to know.

Then the boy pulled out a strange bottle and gave it to her.

Boy: Use it on all food and drink in the kitchen.

Bitch: And what if I refuse?!

Bitch was then shocked by the slave crest but something was different because it was stronger than normal.

Bitch: What the?!