Cal Mira Archipelago

Raven came to the shipyard where she saw three ships that had the flags of the Black Stone Legion and also noticed that many soldiers were loading various supplies. On one ship oversaw Esdeath and Seren/Rosaria on the other were Morgan and Mordred, and on the last ship were Cinder and Jack, who were still waiting for Raven.

Raven turned to Ghira who was behind her.

Ghira: I'm sorry, but that's all we can give you, as you can see, a lot of soldiers are busy.

Raven: It doesn't matter, as I understood from Garito. "It doesn't matter how many of us there are, but it depends on how strong we are as a unit."

Ghira: I have to admit you remind me him a lot.

Raven: I try my best to remember for what he fought for not for what a lot of people thought of him.

Ghira: Nicely said. But now you should set sail so that you can set up a camp there in time.

Raven: Thanks for everything Ghira and I hope you'll take care for the legion in my absence.

Ghira: I already promised that to the Claw Gero and the promise still applies.

Raven then boarded the third ship where Cinder and Jack were.

Cinder: Ready to set sails, leader?

Raven: Let's sail.

Then Cinder turned to the crew.

Cinder: We are leaving! Prepare the sails!

Then the same could be heard from Mordred on the second ship, and then Esdeath ordered the same on the first ship.

Then all three ships set sails to Cal Mira Archipelago.

Jack looked at Raven and took her hand and looked at Garito's helmet, which was still hanging from Raven's belt.

Raven noticed and began stroking Jack's hair with her other hand.

Raven: I miss him, too.

After a while, Raven's people approached the people where the other heroes were and earned that the spear, bow and sword of the heroes were not good for him.

After a while, Raven's ship approached the ship where the other heroes were and saw that the spear, bow and sword heroes were seasick. And then she looked at Bitch, who looked stressed out for some reason.

Raven: (to spear, bow and sword heroes) What's the matter, you can't handle the sea?!

Motoyasu: Shut up!

Motoyasu then vomited overboard.

Raven then pointed to the heroes and spoke to Jack.

Raven: Do you see them? These are our heroes.

Jack: They don't look much like heroes except the green one and Mommy.

When they finally reached the islands, the Black Stone Legion ships split up and sailed to different islands where no one was settled, and they began to build a smaller camps. And the ship with Raven, Cinder, and Jack arrived at the largest island where there was civilization , but landed on a nearby beach and built their camp there.

Cinder: What now? We have a camp done.

Raven: We're going a little level up.

Cinder: That doesn't sound like a bad idea.

Then Raven, Cinder, Jack and a couple of random legion soldiers went to see how strong the local monsters were but found they weren't as strong.

Raven: So I'm disappointed that there are such weak monsters here.