Betrayal

After a while, Naofumi, Raphtalia and Filo emerged out of the water and immediately ran to Raven.

Raphtalia: Raven, we have a problem.

Raven: What kind?

Naofumi: The next Wave will come in two days.

Esdeath: So lucky we're here. But I'd rather send news to Ghira. But how?

Rosaria: You're not as good at other types of magic than ice as I can see. I will use the communication magic and talk to Ghira.

Naofumi: In the meantime, we are going to tell the king this news.

Naofumi, Raphtalia and Filo teleported and so Raven, Esdeath, Mordred and Rosaria went to their camps and distributed orders for the coming Wave. The preparation took two days then they saw in the distance large ships that belonged to the queen, members of the Black Stone Legion helped evacuate the citizens of Cal Mira and then all soldiers of the Black Stone Legion boarded three ships and set sail and followed them them. Raven, Jack and Cinder were on the first ship. Esdeath and Seren were on second and Mordred and Morgan were on third. Then everyone began to teleport to the open sea, and the sky turned red.

Raven: So here it is. Another Wave.

Soldiers from the Queen's ships threw barrels into the water, which then exploded and killed many Wave water monsters. The soldiers of the Black Stone Legion threw barrels of oil into the water, and when they were far enough, they fired fiery arrows and set the oil on fire.

Then a monster that was as big as a whale appeared against the main ship, but suddenly the monster was pulled under water. And a water dragon emerged in its place, but this dragon looked like Grimm. And instead of her came a water dragon that even had wings, but this dragon looked like Grimm.

Everyone was in shock, only members of the Black Stone Legion were happy because they knew the Grimm were following the Calw hero

Everyone was in shock, only members of the Black Stone Legion were happy because they knew the Grimm were following the Calw hero. And the happiest was Raven.

Raven: Garito, you still watch over us even if you can't in person, thanks.

The dragon roared and fired lightning from its mouth, hitting a random ship and destroying it. This shocked the Black Stone Legion.

Cinder: Raven, are you sure Garito controls this thing?

Raven: He has to, because as the Trash said he was the Prince of Grimm.

The dragon prepared again for another shot but was hit by a boulder from a catapult. They all looked in the direction the boulder had come from and saw at least thirty ships of the Black Stone Legion. Then all the ships fired spells that hit the dragon and killed him.

Everyone was shocked to see the fleet but were more shocked to see the person on the bow of the first ship. There he stood proud and fearless...