Separation from the rest of the sheep.

The night after Wave there was a party and everyone was there even Seren, who was now a member of the Garito's party.

King: Splendidly done, brave heroes. Tonight, we celebrate! Enjoy yourselves to the fullest!

Everyone except Naofumi, Garito, Raven and Cinder: Hooray!

Garito: This party is awful.

Cinder: That it's because you can't kill anything.

Garito: Right...

Raven goes with three glasses of wine to Garito and Cinder.

Raven: It occurred to me that at least we would drink nothing else interesting is here. (gave Garito and Cinder wine) I'm sorry Seren I know you're nun so you can't drink alcohol and I wouldn't carry more glasses either.

Seren: It's alright.

Garito: (took off his helmet) Thanks Raven. (drank wine)

Garito noticed that Raphtalia was feeding Naofumi and smiled a little. Then Motoyasu threw his glove at him.

Motoyasu: Duel me. (Everyone was looking at him) I heard that Raphtalia-chan's your slave. (then pointed at Garito) Same thing about your hellhound.

Garito: That "hellhound" has a name.

Naofumi: And what if they are?

Motoyasu: You...

Naofumi: Raphtalia is my slave. So what?

Motoyasu: Listen! It's not right to enslave others!

Naofumi: Listen to yourseld. Slavery is legal in this country, anyway.

Motoyasu: But we're heroes from another world! We can't behave that way here!

Naofumi: That's just your opinion. I disagree.

Garito: The laws of our world do not apply here.

Motoyasu: Fight me! If I win, free Raphtalia-chan. (points at Garito) And I challenge you too, same rule.

Naofumi and Garito: And what if we win?

Motoyasu: Then... you can keep things as they are.

Garito: Pathetic.

Naofumi: Ridiculous. (leaving)

Raphtalia: Naofumi-sama?

Itsuki: They have a slave in their party?

Ren: I thought they couldn't stoop any lower, but they has.

When Naofumi came down the stairs, the guard stopped him.

King: I overheard your conversation. A heroes, using a demi-humans as their slaves? It seems that you are rotten to the core, both of you. I order you to accept his challenge!

Raphtalia: That won't be necessary! I'm with Nofumi-sama of my own free will. (One of the guards covered her mouth and held her hostage, the same with Raven)

Garito: How dare you! Let both go! (Guards blocked him)

King: Poor girls. You've been placed under a curse that compels you to defend your masters. Don't worry. Once Motoyasu-done wins, we shall relese you fro- (Then was to hear the blade chopping the flesh, and the guards blocking Garito and the guard holding Raven were dead under a pool of blood.) How dare you! Guards! (guards came but were burned be Cinder before they got close)

Garito: I'm tired of your blabbering, but you've crossed the line that you touched Raven. Cinder clear us the way! Seren, if you still want to come with us, come on!

Suddenly, Seren had a darker shade of hair, and she smiled not pleasantly but sadistically.

Seren?: With pleasure.

Cinder created a flame which blocked everyone from Garito, Raven, Cinder and Seren?.

Itsuki he tried to shoot an arrow at them but Garito caught it.

King: For this you will be hunt down like the dog you are!

Garito: You welcome to try. (ran away)

Random Man: He is no longer a hero he is a criminal who stood up and threatened the king.

Garito, Seren?, Raven and Cinder stopped in the woods far from the castle.

Cinder: So what will happen now? We have nowhere to go.

???: I wouldn't bet on that.

Everyone prepared to fight.

Garito: Who's there! Show yourself!

A demi-human with a scorpion tail came out of the shadows.

 Scorpion demi-human: The one who can help you (smiled like a psycho)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading, I know it's short, but this was still an important chapter.