Raven and Cinder's past

Garito, Raven, Cinder, Melty, Esdeath, Mordred, Morgan, Jack, and Seren are sitting by the campfire, discussing what they should do now.

Raven: We should go straight to the queen.

Garito: It will be quite risky, we have to go through the shadows and we have to cover our faces, especially mine.

Cinder: So what do you suggest?

Garito thought, then smiled.

Garito: How would you like to kill a couple of bandits.

Raven, Cinder, Esdeath, Mordred, Morgan and Jack: With pleasure!

Seren: Why kill bandits now?

Melty: Seren is right, why? This  will lead more soldiers in our direction.

Garito: Not if my plan works. Let's go.

Everyone then put out the fire and went to find the nearest bandit camp, and when they found it, Garito himself came to the camp by the front.

Bandit 1: Who are you and what do you want monster?

Garito: What a friendly welcome. I want all your gear.

Bandit leader: Not even in a dream. Do you think that you can get us all?

Garito: I only see you.

Then the sound of bodies falling to the ground was heard, and when the bandit leader turned, he saw that all his men were dead and Raven, Cinder, Esdeath, Mordred, Morgan and Jack took their positions. While Seren tries to cover Melty's eyes.

Bandit leader: Please have mercy!

Garito: I don't know such a word.

Garito came to the bandit leader and grabbed him by the neck. A pool of black Grimm fluid came under the bandit leader, and Garito threw the bandit leader into the pool. It took only a few seconds for his cries of pain, and then a strange creature came out of the pool. Grimm hound

Mordred: What's this?

Garito: An experiment, and it looks like it works, this creature will create chaos, luring the soldiers away. (to Grimm hound) Go and do what he told you to do.

Grimm hound He nodded and ran a different path than everyone else would go. Then everyone looked in the boxes and in the tent to find some equipment, and when they found something, they kept it because they wouldn't change until the morning.

When everyone woke up in the morning, they all got dressed for their new equipment. Only a few of them had new equipment and Melty, Esdeath, Morgan, Jack, and Seren did not find anything so they only have a hood.

Garito's appearance