Chapter 29 - beachouse

Sabrina Kiehl

Everyone gathered at Palmer's house which technically is Gina's too. We arrived there and everyone is ready to leave, some of them are driving their motorcycles and some of them are going to go by cars. Gina and Brianna look very happy once they saw me, I walk out of the car and meet them inside the house. We greet everyone and having a chat while waiting for Damien to be arrived. Few minutes later  Damien arrived with a girl walking out of his car, all eyes are on the girl with an extra bleach hair and super tan skin.

"Brianna," I heard Ginna whispered to Brianna.

"I got a feeling I don't like her," Gina said.

"I don't think her boobs are real," Brianna said then I can only hide my smile.

"Where did he find this girl," Brianna said before Damien got closer to get into the front porch.

"Hey man!" Damien said with the girl following behind him, he greeted everyone including us the girls.

Every time I see Damien I feel weird somehow knowing that he's the only person in here who knows the truth between me and Ansel, why did Ansel even trust this guy?

"Who is this girl Damien? Would you mind introducing her to us?" Gina asksed then he turns around to look at the girl who is smiling at us.

"Everyone this is Jennifer you can call her Jenn, J, whatever," Damien said then we said hi to her.

After that, we all got into our cars. Ansel opens up the roof of his car which makes this weekend getaway feel lot more like summer.

~

When we got there we gotta choose our room, Ansel chose the room which facing the beach, right next to Damien's room. The beach is literally in front of our bedroom, even our bed is facing the beach. The room is also facing the pool and it looks very cozt.

"How do you like it?" He asked after putting down our suitcases.

"It's a beautiful view," I said while sitting at the edge of the bed facing the glass door in front of me which connected us into the backyard that has a pool and of course, seatings.

"Seems like Gina and Brianna really like you," he said then I look at him before I started to smile.

"They are very kind to me," I said to him then he nodded.

"They barely like any girls that Damien brings," Ansel said while busy unpacking his stuff.

"I heard them," I said while nodding then it makes him chuckle.

"You wanna sleep on the bed? I'll sleep on the floor," he said then I look at him in surprised.

"Chill, you can sleep on the bed," I said to him then he smiles.

"Thanks," He said then I nodded.

~

Ansel Renaldy

Since we got there and it's getting dark already we decided to spend our time outside the house playing beer pong, cards and random board games that they brought here. The boys and I are playing monopoly while drinking beers, the girls are playing beer pong in the kitchen and it looks like it's getting crazier because they started to laugh like they had too much alcohol already.