Chapter 11 - Before Our Wedding

Ansel Alexander Renaldy

I look at my watch on my wrist looking at the time, Sabrina is late for 10 minutes, she's never late and I started to get worried if anything happened to her. She texted me she's on her way almost an hour ago, this is our wedding's rehearsal she should've been here on time. The bridesmaids are here so are the best men, gladly my parents cannot come today but my uncle and aunt are here, because their kids are going to be the flower girls. I feel bad because we have our wedding rehearsals at night, I feel bad if one of the flower girls are sleepy but it is the only time we can make because our very busy schedule.

"Alma, have you heard anything from her?" I ask her best friend who is also worry about her,

"She hasn't reply to my text but from her location she's here," Alma says while looking at her phone screen.

"Hi, oh god sorry I'm late," Sabrina suddenly walks in the room and I can see that she's in a hurry.

Her presence caught everyone's attention cause we've been waiting for her appearance. She walks to me then kiss my cheek, which I know she did that just because there are my friends and family, but it makes me froze. I've never been kissed right in front of the boys in such a long time, and now I'm trying so hard not to blush in front of them.

"Sorry I'm late," she said it again to me while her blue eyes are looking at me.

"I tried to make my dad come but he can't," she said to me.

"I'm sorry," she said.

Sometimes I feel sorry for her I know I just known her for like 3 months but I know how much effort she took to make her dad to look at her.

"It's okay my uncle will walk you today," I say to her before asking my uncle to walk her down the aisle for the rehearsal.

"So are we ready?" She asked, looking around greeting her friends.

"Yeah," I say to her then Alma came to her taking her bag from her before giving her a bouquet of fake flowers. 

Sabrina and my uncle walk out of the room to begin the rehearsal then I stay on my place, at the end of the aisle. The music began and the flower girls walk in as I pictured my nieces on their cute white dresses while throwing flower petals everywhere. No longer after that Sabrina walks down the aisle next to my uncle holding a fake bouquet. She is wearing a black tight dress which shown her long legs and elegant black heels, she looks like the devils in this room. I can see a smile on her face as she looks at her friends, not me.. what the hell. But then her blue eyes caught me staring at her, those stares and smile somehow makes my body shiver. I can imagine her walking down the aisle with sexy white dress tomorrow. I know we only get married because we want to be free, but I'm still a man who attracted to woman, I have eyes and I can say that she's very beautiful and her appearance always attracts me.

The rehearsal went very well, we got to do it for some couple times then it's done. Sabrina haven't met the guys but she heard a lot about them, bet she doesn't really care though. I was looking at her until brooklyn stopped me.

"Don't you want to introduce us to her dumb ass?" Brooklyn suddenly asks.

"Oh yeah sorry almost forgot," I said.

She is sitting at the seating with her friends, she was looking down to her phone when I walk closer to her.

"Hey," I tap on her shoulder which made all of her friends look up at me.

"Yes?" She asked getting up from her seat.

"I want to introduce you to my friends," I say to her then she smiles.