Chapter 31 - The Night

Sabrina Kiehl

Spent a really good time this Saturday started to get disappointed knowing that we have to leave tomorrow before noon, I feel like we need this kind of thing more. It is fun and just like the title it really is a getaway for me, from a very hectic world. Ansel and I got back to our room around 3 in the morning, we had fun aeound the bonfire with everyone talking and playin. What a good thing to end the night in Saturday night, I love the house it is very classic and comfortable to live in.

Ansel is sitting right at the edge of the bed while I'm closing the curtain of the glass door in front of our bed, looking out of the door to see Brianna and Brooklyn who's still sitting around the pool laying next to one another.

We had fun today I don't even remember the last time I had fun, gotta play volley with them and getting tan, girls talk etc. I turn around and found Ansel who is looking at me from up to toe, is he even checking me. His eyes found mine before I smirk, eyes can't lie.

"Did you have some fun?" He asks to break the silence between us.

"Yeah, kinda," I say while smiling at him.

"Kinda? You looked like you had some fun,

I was looking at him but the agreement suddenly made me realize that what I'm wanting right now can break it all. I look away then nodded,

"Yeah I was, I mean it was so much fun," I say then he got up from the bed, he stands right in front of me only an inch away from me I can look through his green eyes.

I look at him then sigh before smiling, this man is so attractive how can I even stand him. Staying in one house, one room and one bed, I'm a woman and of course I'm attract to guys especially him who looks extremely attractive right now.

I look up at his eyes when our lips only inch away from one another, I lean closer to kiss his lips and that's when he kisses me back but this time it's mot for stunt or act, this time it feels more like a lust that we've been holding on towards one another. We're kissing like we can't have enough of one another, his hand running through my back and my hips. Feel like he's taking my breath away, he broke the kiss then our eyes met one another it's like he's making sure that I want this too.

Of course I do.

I lean closer then kiss him again until he sat on the edge of the bed, there's where he sat there and see me. He looks at me without any words, the way his eyes look at me, it's like he's amaze of what he sees.

I stand there then slowly take off my shirt, leaving me with my black bra only, letting him watch until I crawl and sit on his laps then let his lips kiss mine, so passionately and so gently. It's been so long since I ever felt wanting something like this so bad, I kiss him, he kisses me like we can't get enough of one another. His hand slowly reach the clasp of my bra and slowly unplug it, throwing it away leaving me topless on top of him. His lips went to my neck, making a trail onto my chest until it reach the top of my chest, kissing it, slowly, using the tip of his tongue to suck it. I needed to bite my lips while my hands are holding onto his neck like I'm holding on mg life.

A moan slipped from my mouth as I his tongue is sucking on my nipple, while his finger is playing with the other. He turned us around leaving me laying on bed before he got up to take of his shirt, showing his skin, his body, and his muscles that shaped into packs. I look at it as I know that my mind and body have been craving for it, he's so damn attractive.

He looks at me and those jaw clenched, which makes him a lot hotter than a second later. He slowly takes off my panties before kissing my thigh, his soft lips leaving wet trail on my thigh to between my thigh. I can feel the way those wet tongue touch against every inch of my inner thigh until it reaches my lips. His lips, and his tongue slowly touches against the lips then to the clit, licking it just like a rhythm, feels so nice and magical also good at the same time. I shut my eyes as my fingers holding on the bed sheet, my feet curled, as he plays me with his tongue.