4. Bring Me A Higher (Education)

"You wanna be college students for a day?" you asked, typing the final sentence I to your paper. "Or you can stay here." you added.

"I would enjoy seeing these Ledges of Call." Thor stated, making you snicker.

"College is what they call higher education. Its school that teaches specialized courses." the boys nodded, Thor still looked confused, but didn't ask any questions.

Katara barked as Luca ran past, grabbing keys from off the table.

"Professor Jameson moved class!" he shouted, dashing out the door.

"RIP!" you called out after him. "My classes don't start as early as Luca's so, if you wanna tag along, be ready in an hour or so."

-

"Okay, class time. Who's getting edumacted?" you asked, poking your head into the living room where the brothers were.

"I shall stay here and aid Luca with your wolf." Thor pointed to Katara. Luca had convinced the god to take Katara on a walk with him.

"Lokes?" you cocked your head.

Loki shrugged. "Why not?" he snapped his book shut, which dissapeared in a puff of green, and stood.

You took Luca's car, which Loki appreciated. When you got to campus, he donned an illusion, which made him shorter, and a female. Loki looked like himself, just feminine.

"Lacey?" you tilted your head in question. "Lana?" Loki nodded at that. "Lana." you smiled.

You strolled up to your math professor with "Lana" at your heels, and a smile.

"This is Lana, she is my shadow for a big sib program at my high school, can she sit in on class?"

Your professor smiled. "Of course, this is a great choice for higher education." he told Loki, who nodded.

"Silver tounge." Loki hissed, walking up to your seat.

"Better watch out, I'm coming for your title." you nudged Loki in the side as he sat next to you. "Also, pronouns?"

"I take this form rather often, feminine pronouns are preferred." she shrugged.

"Thanks, girlfriend." you clicked your fingers at her, and she rolled her eyes.

You took out your notebook and scribbled something down.

Like I said the other night, I think I know how to get you two home.

Loki read it, and a pen appeared in her hand. She wrote something and slid the notebook back to you.

Care to explain?

She had insanely neat handwriting.

The Nexus is only one part of the equation. Around the time you and Thor fell to this reality, some kind of Anomaly occurred. To be specific, it was most likely a Yang-Mills Anomaly. The electromagnetic forces were torn apart, making a rift in the fabric of reality. you drew a few doodles and sketches to show the concepts. If anything Erik Selvig talked about was true, which, you being here has proved that it is, that means that all you have to do is find (or make) another rift in realities.

Loki studied your writings, as well as the drawings you had made, thinking a minute before writing again.

Shouldn't you be paying attention? was written, next to it, a small doodle of your professor with his arms crossed.

You gave her a look and went back to your theory.

Once again, assuming that this info is correct, you should be able to locate the Crossroads and get back to your reality.