Chapter 3

SAVVY WAS THEN 6 EONS OLD AND SHE HAS BEEN TRAINING VERY HARD with the rest of the Divine Knights. The Divine Knight of Lightning was her personal mentor and went by the name of Cinder. He was full of might, strength and overall a good companion. He then said to young Savvy, "Alrighty kiddo, are you ready for your agility training?" She then said with a smile, "Yeah! I'm excited, I can't wait!". Cinder then chuckled and said, "Alrighty then let's go.". Savvy then followed Cinder's instructions and she soon became very good at the skill which surprised Cinder a lot. He then noted towards her, "Heh, not bad for someone who is only 6 years old, those gods blessed you very well kiddo.". Savvy smiled and was eager to do more but she was yet still young and was not yet ready for the rest of the courses. Cinder then said, "You did well today kiddo, relax for the evening and come back to me tomorrow morning to do more training. Plus you will get your signature weapon from the gods which will be awesome!". Savvy complied and went along her way back to her mother. She then went into the palace with joy and excitement and said, "Mom! I did well today with my agility test! I will get my signature weapon tomorrow too!". Veiliandor then said, "Hahah, that's awesome sweetie, you have been doing really well, soon you will be a Knight.". Savvy then shouted, "YEAH! Cinder is an awesome mentor!.". Veiliandor then said, "No need to scream there Savvy, you're inside.". Savvy then apologized and went to see Cinder again to chat with him. "Hey Cinder, mind if we chat about today?". He then said to her, "Hahaha, Can't right now little one, I'm about to watch over the palace which is very tedious I say the least...". Savvy then said, "No worries, I'll catch you later for more training.". Cinder nodded and she then zoomed off back to her room for the evening. Savvy's training has been getting better and better throughout the six years she has spent with Cinder for her training. Her signature weapon was born from the gods and has her lighting powers in it. She has fought different types of enemies and she has sparred with her fellow knights. Savvy also learned of her powers and has gotten better with them and she was ready for the real battles, she was now 12 years of age.