Chapter 7

A FEW MONTHS LATER SAVVY APPROACHED THE BLACKSMITH THAT MADE THE WEAPON and wanted to see if she could pick it up. She was now a few days into her being a teenager and was hoping she can get an idea on how she can get the sword. The blacksmith then said, "Well, Well. Now is that Lady Knight Savvy I see?" She then said, "Yes it is I. It's great seeing you again." The blacksmith then said, "What brings you here to see me today?" Savvy then said, "The sword, I want to know how you crafted it and stuff." The blacksmith then said to her, "Very well, this is not a normal sword like your sword you have, it's made from an ancient species called the Wolfragon. The red color comes from it's blood which gives it more strength and power. I then used my black steel and iron to finish it off and it's quite a beauty. I call it, The Elder Wolfragon's Greatsword. It comes with a special prize, if you're able to wield it. It will grant you the armor of the Elder Wolfragon. Which is something quite nice and powerful if you ask me." Savvy then said, "Wow, that is awesome, I was told by Cinder to grow stronger and I just feel a bit weak... I need to grow stronger and powerful!" The blacksmith then said, "I can help with that if you have the stones for it." Savvy then said, "Do tell of the intel my friend, I'd like to know." The blacksmith then said to her, "Alrighty then, pay close attention as I speak to you, it's important".