Chapter 19

SAVVY THEN WALKED OVER TO VEILIANDOR'S CHAMBER and kneeled down and said, "Yes mother? I am here at your will." Veiliandor then smiled and said, "It's time that you must fight, you and Lance must get engaged. The war is near..." Savvy then said, "But what about you Veiliandor? She will hurt you!" She then said to Savvy, "Don't worry about me, you will rule for me in my stead, you're the Divine Heir to the throne. Now hold out your hand.." Savvy then compiled and she held it out. Veiliandor then gave Savvy her blood and transmitted her tyranny soul into Savvy so she can be far more stronger and so she can have her mother's dear blessing. Savvy then said, "What was that you just did?" Veiliandor then said, "I passed down my tyranny soul to you and gave you my blood, I have no choice but to die. It's my fate, Savvy... Darksteria has to kill me since I didn't let her get to you.." Savvy then said with a sad tone, "Mother! You can't do this! You need to rule us!" Veiliandor then said, "No Savvy, Thuntopia must be yours, you need to take my stead as a Lord." Savvy then hesitantly said back, "Alright mother, I respect your decision, you have honor intact in all that you do. I promise to keep Thuntopia safe at all costs." Veiliandor then smiled and said, "Go on now, I need to speak to Lance about this." Savvy then agreed and left the chamber as Lance walked in to see Veiliandor. Lance kneeled down and said, "My Lord, what is it you desire of me?" Veiliandor then said while giving Lance a box, "You need to marry my daughter and become a Lord alongside her. Savvy must fight Darksteria and stop her before she becomes too powerful. It's her fate, you must do this Lance. Savvy is the Divine Heir to my throne and I must accept my death from the Dark Lord herself, it's my fate." Lance then nodded and then said, "I shall honor your wishes my Lord, I promise to keep Savvy safe from the hands of all evil and I will fight alongside her." Veiliandor then said, "Very well then, go on now you need to do this." Lance then got up and walked out the chamber as well to find Savvy.