Chapter 4

IT WAS A SUNNY AFTERNOON AND THERE WAS A WARNING OF A DRAGON THREATENING THE LAND OF THUNTOPIA. Savvy and the Divine Knights took to their quarters and got ready. Savvy then put on her armor and got her sword and shield as well. Savvy was a bit anxious and nervous that she was going to do something this big but she knew that it would ascend her more into her honor and her knighthood she would be taking upon. Cinder then said to her, "This will be a test for you kiddo, I'm sure you do great! Just remember what I've taught you ok?" Savvy then nodded her head and said, "Gotcha, at least you will have my back that way I'm not alone." He then said back to her, "Well, you are my pupil and I have to look after you in case you ever get hurt and stuff." Savvy nodded at him as she started to sharpen her sword up so it was not dull. Cinder did the same thing and they both were occupied. After they got done and got outside, Savvy then said to Cinder, "So, I'm gonna be helping you fight the dragon?". He then said, "Yes, you are now ready for the big battles, you are very quick and versatile and I'm sure you will do fantastic!" Savvy then heard the loud dragon soar over her head and she was somewhat afraid of it but kept her eager and confident look. Cinder was prepping up his sword and Savvy did the same. Soon, the dragon landed and the tedious battle was about to begin.