Chapter 13

ONCE SAVVY GOT BACK TO THUNTOPIA, she was now 15 eons old, she then confidently stormed into the palace and walked to where the sword was and without hesitation she pulled it out and she now has reclaimed the sword as her own. She is now the Wolfragon Knight and she will soon become the Divine Knight of Lighting in Cinder's stead. A knight then approached her and said, "Sheesh Sav, did you get all buffed up now or something?" Savvy then said, "Yes, I have been blessed with strength, therefore I will take care of the unfinished business that I need to do." She then traversed to where the dragon she blinded years ago and it landed where it was the last time. Savvy had new armor, a better sword, and immeasurable strength and power. Savvy also got stronger lighting attacks which were now red in color. The dragon roared and she leaped in the air and did a plunge attack on the dragon causing it to wail and roar in agony. Savvy then heard the barks again, "Arf! Arf! Arf!" She then turned around and said, "It's you again, the same as I remember. Well, I'm glad you followed me." The little wolfragon then barked aggressively, "ARF! ARF! ARF!" Savvy then looked and saw the dragon trying to eat her alive. Before it can attack her, she then sliced off the dragon's head in half and it wailed and roared as it fell to its demise and it bled to death. Savvy then said, "Cinder, I have successfully avenged you my brother. Also that was a close one. You on the other hand little guy, I can't thank you enough for saving me again, I would have been dead the same way as Cinder if it were not for you." She then kneeled down and put her hand out to the little wolfragon and it started licking her hand as she petted it and she said to it, "You do give me a reminder of my companion I once had fight alongside me before that same dragon killed him in battle. So I just couldn't leave you there by yourself you know. Now that dragon is long dead I can finally ascend further into my knighthood. Before I can do that, I like to give you a proposition. You will be fighting alongside me and I'll train you on my own that way you are able to fight alongside me in times of battle. You do seem to me that you make a wonderful companion and buddy so my question to you is, will you join little one?" The little wolfragon in response sat down and wagged it's little tail signifying yes to Savvy's offer. She then smiled and chuckled, "Sounds great, I shall now call you Cinder since you suit that name perfectly as a companion." Savvy then carried Cinder to her quarters so that way he will be in Savvy's care and protection.