Chapter 11

AS SHE TRAVERSED THROUGH THE DOORS, she then saw a lot of swords and there was a little wolfragon who followed her. Savvy then said, "Wow, now this is the home of the Elder Wolfragon." She then approached the Elder Wolfragon and offered its blood to her. It was in an ancient glass and she was more than thrilled to drink it since this was her reward. Before Savvy could drink the blood she heard a barking noise, "Arf! Arf! Arf!" barked the little wolfragon while it stood beside her. Savvy then got a closer look at the species before she drank the blood. Savvy then said, "Hmmmm, part dragon, part wolf. That's interesting... never seen anything like it!" When Savvy looked further into it, she saw it had the ears, body, and tail of a wolf and the horns, wings, and fire breathing of a dragon. Plus it had sharper teeth than a normal wolf which makes it more fierce and deadly. The little Wolfragon barked again at her again, "Arf! Arf! Arf!" Savvy then said to the little wolfragon, "Well there little one, this blood is my reward for my accomplishments, therefore I will and shall now drink this blood!" Savvy then drank the blood and set the glass down, she coughed and choked for a little bit then fell into a coma-like state where she went through a traumatic dream.