Chapter 1: Falling In Love. Literally

Kaden's POV:

Exhausted from another sleepless night, I roll out of bed.

Literally.

I put my cheek to the cold hardwood floor and groan loudly.

As you can already tell, I'm not really much of a morning person. But this was made worse by the fact that I haven't been getting any sleep lately because of the nightmare I've been having.

Yes, you heard me right. Not nightmares, but nightmare. Singular. As in one.

I've been having the same dream every day for a week.

In the dream I'm running laps on a track field when I see a man standing at the other end of the field, watching me. I start running to him and wake up shortly after.

Just reliving it makes me shiver. Then again, I am lying on the cold floor.

Maybe I should get up from the floor, I think to myself as I get up and pad across the floor to my window, suddenly needing fresh air.

Opening the window, I'm greeted with warm morning air. I sigh, feeling better already. But for some reason it doesn't feel like enough. I'm still left with an urge, and there's only one thing I can think of to get rid of the urge.

I grab my running sneakers and car keys and head out the door.

~

Kaden's POV:

I'm running laps on my high school's track field and blasting music when something catches my eye.

But I just assume I was imagining it and keep running.

I'm on my fourth lap when I look up again, feeling as if someone's watching me.

I gasp.

It's him.

The boy from my dreams.

And he's the last thing I see before I lose my footing and fall face first on the grass.

A/N:

Sorry for not updating but school is pretty hectic and all. I was kind of debating deleting this but a few people have left comments saying they can't wait for more so I just decided to keep going with the story. I actually have nothing planned out and totally thought of this as I was writing it but I really hope it was good. Leave a comment if you'd like letting me know what you think because I love hearing feedback and such. Ok I'm starting to babble, I'm gonna go. Love you all.

Yours Truly,
AllBlackLuke