Chapter 11: Guilt

Liz's POV:

The second I hear the sound of the front door slamming shut, I sit on the edge of Luke's bed and bury my head in my hands.

What have I done

I keep repeating in my head, over and over.

What have I done

What have I done

What have I-

"Stop!" I screech, much louder than necessary, in an attempt to silence the thoughts in my head.

I can't do this anymore.

I stand up and pace Luke's room, a lot like I did 20 years ago.

*Flashback*

"Liz!" Karen screeches at the top of her lungs, tears running down her face.

I ignore her, pacing my bedroom, only one thought running through my head.

How could he have done this to her

"Liz!" She screeches again, louder this time, as the tears keep falling.

I continue to pace as the words echo through my head.

Karen can't take it anymore. She collapses onto the floor, wrapping her arms around her legs, sobbing hysterically.

The sight is enough to snap me out of my trance.

I bend down next to her and wrap my arms around her frail body.

I can feel her body shaking violently from the sobs, her shoulders heaving in an attempt to get her shit together.

All of a sudden her body stops shaking and she looks up at me.

"Liz, he broke my heart!" She wails.

"I trusted him, and that motherfucker broke my heart!" She continues to wail in between sobs, the urge to cry returning.

"Never trust a boy in ripped skinny jeans," She screams, hysterical, gesturing wildly with her hands. "Never! And what do I do? I don't listen, of course! And where do I end up? Heartbroken, of course!"

She buries her head back in between her knees, whispering to herself again and again, Don't trust a boy in ripped skinny jeans

I hold her tighter than I've ever held someone before, feeling her body begin to shake again.

*End of Flashback*

I just sent my son to my best friends house.

My best friend who had her heart broken by a boy that looks exactly like him.

Blonde hair, blue eyes, ripped skinny jeans.

He fits the description perfectly.

Karen isn't going to like this. Not one bit.

A/N:

I think this is the longest chaper I've ever written.

I figure you giys deserve it since I've been gone for weeks. I though of this at like 12 or 1 at night and I just figured I might as well get it written down, so here I am.

QOTD: Who's your crush?

Not a celebrity. That'd be way too easy. Describe your love life basically. Mine is nonexsistent. I hope yours are better.

15 votes and I'll update no matter what time it is.

I love all you guys with everything inside of me.

Even my kidney.

Love,
AllBlackLuke