Chapter 2: Shared Nightmare

Luke's POV:

I didn't know what I was doing here at first, standing on the side of a random high school track like some kind of pervert. But I'm a strong believer in fate. And after the nightmare I had last night, I needed a long drive to help clear my thoughts.

And after said drive, this was the first place I saw. And seeing as this is the setting of the nightmare I've been having for the past week, you can understand why I was intrigued.

So there I was, standing on the track and feeling a strange sense of deja vu, when I realized I wasn't alone. There was another person here. A girl who looked a lot like the girl I've been seeing in my nightmare for the past week. Trying to get a closer look at her, I started walking towards her.

She looked like a deer in a headlight, but her trip was anything but graceful.

And staying true to my nightmare, I ran up to her to see if she was okay.

A/N:

Ok so first of all, sorry for not updating sooner. I was suffering from severe writers block. And I know this is short, but I just thought it was important to reveal that Luke has also been having dreams about Kaden. Am writing the next update after this publishes so I should be updating twice today.

Until about an hour from now,

AllBlackLuke