Chapter 7: To Tell Or Not To Tell

I walked into my house and looked at the clock near the door.

It told me it was 4pm. It also told me other things, like,:

a) I'd been gone for 6 hours

And b) My mom was going to kill me

I had left my house at 10, right after I had woken up from that nightmare.

Of him.

I had left without telling my mom because I was so distraught.

In those 6 hours I was gone I had managed to break a rule my mom had instilled in my head since I was 6 years old.

So you could see why I was nervous.

My mom spends most of her time in the living room, and I heard the tv on, so I knew she was there.

Making my way to the dining room, I threw my car keys on the table.

The metal part of the key baned against the glass, and I cursed myself for being so stupid.

I prayed that my mom didn't hear over the loud tv, but my prayers were interrupted by a voice.

"Kaden?" The voice asked.

The voice was my mother's.

Fuck

My mother paused the tv and walked to the kitchen.

When she saw me, her eyes squinted and she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Where have you been all day?" She asked, looking at me closely and making me even more nervous than I aready was.

"Uh...uhm....I..." I stuttered, shriveling under my mother's gaze.

But the doorbell rang, saving me from anymore of my mother's questions.

Saved by the bell I thought, smirking.

She huffed, walking over to the door. She opened it widely, wide enough for me to see who it was from where I was standing.

But not wider then my eyes became when I realized who was standing in the doorway.

The doorbell didn't save me at all. If anything, it made the situation a whole lot worse.

A/N:

Can somebody say drama or what?

Ok so the A/N's are back (even though nobody missed them).

Idk I just thought it would be a lot easier to do this than to post the one's on my profile.

So yeah I hope you guys enjoyed this, it's just a quick chapter to hold you over.

And also I want to update as much as possible because my spring break is ending and once it's over I'll probably have to go back to updating every week, if your lucky.

Ok so QOTD: What movie do you want to see in the movie theater's?

Asking cause I saw Insurgent today and it was so fucking awesome. It made me want to become a total badass and karate chop every motherfucker I see.

I have problems, I'm sorry, lol.

Anyway,

Thanks for reading babes, and thanks for 50 votes!

AllBlackLuke