Alycia Debnam Carey// Zoom Call

Alycia is on a zoom call in an interview and mentions that she's going to be directing a ftwd episode in which y/n didn't know. You couldn't keep your mouth shut which led you to being welcomed in the zoom call with your girlfriend, Alycia.
_________________________

Y/n POV

"Thank you." I say grabbing my girlfriend and I's coffee's from Starbucks.

I drive back to our apartment making sure to be quiet when I walk in. Alycia told me she has an interview today with the cast. I walk in and see Alycia on her laptop and her cast's voices. Her laptop has a clear view of the door that I just walked in at so I drop to my knees knowing that they all just saw me. I start crawling on the ground to get to the other side of the apartment not knowing that they all could clearly see the ground. I hear laughing but don't think anything of it since it's a panel.

I get up once I'm out of view and walk over to Alycia and hand her the coffee but making sure I'm out of the way. She leans out of her camera frame where no one can see her and kisses me. "Thank you baby." She mumbles on my lips then leans back in frame.

Everyone knows we're together even the fans, Alycia just needs to be professional which I totally understand. I notice the dishes need done so I load the dishwater then put a load of laundry in. As I put the last piece of clothing in and start it I hear the interview talking about how Alycia will be directing an episode of Fear the Walking Dead. "What!?" I yell through the apartment.

I'm now right next to Alycia forgetting she's in a zoom. "Baby why haven't you told me? Oh my god I'm so proud of you!" I say smiling big.

"Y/n! Why don't you just join us?" One of the people say on the zoom. I give Alycia a look to ask if that's okay. Since there's no more chairs for me to sit she pulls me in her lap putting her arms around my waist.

"So back to what I was asking Alycia." He says.

Alycia goes on explaining about how she's directing an episode of FTWD. She talks about how it's something she's wanted to do for years now but also didn't know if she was allowed. I knew Alycia has wanted to direct for awhile now that's why I was so shocked hearing she finally gets to.

"How about we have a little celebration later?" I whisper in Alycia's here biting her ear gently making sure no one can see. To them it looks like I'm just whispering something in my girlfriend's ear.

I hear Alycia gulp as her cheeks go red and the voice of the interviewer, "So Alycia and y/n, tell us about what you've been up too! Especially with COVID, is there anything you've gotten into or anything?" The interview says.

"We both have actually gotten into going to the gym. Well I always go to the gym but recently Alycia has been tagging along too. You have fun though right baby?"

Alycia nods continuing, "Besides going to the gym, I've actually picked up on cooking—"

I cut her off, "You don't understand, she has like 10 cookbooks in there! She doesn't even pay attention to me anymore!"

Alycia's hand goes on her chest in offense, "No! She's lying! I do pay attention to her. Someone has to do the cooking around here and it definitely is not you." She says looking at me.

Now I'm offended, "What! I'm a good cook! I can cook." I say pouting.

"Baby, you forgot to put water in your macaroni... it was the microwaveable one! Then our apartment smelled like burnt macaroni for a week." She says explaining. (True story, I don't wanna talk about it:/)

I pout about to say something. "Alright love birds I'm gonna move on." The interviewer says laughing at our little argument.

The interview moves on quickly after that and soon we're all saying our goodbyes. "Alright, so what do you wanna do now?" I say turning around now straddling her.

"Can you cook with me?" She says excitedly.

"Ughhh are you joking?" I say rolling  my eyes getting up off her lap and walking to the kitchen.

"What do you mean am I joking?—of course I'm not joking. Plus you could use the practice." Alycia says while walking to me and hugging me from behind.  

"I'm offended." I say pouting, turning around in her arms.

"You should be." She says laughing. "If you don't... no sex for a week." I hear her say.

"You wouldn't. You realize you couldn't last longer than me." I say.

"Wanna bet?" She says holding eye contact with me.

"Fine... where do you want me in here baby?" I say kissing her lips about to walk away.

"Nooo, I don't want a peck." She says grabbing my wrist pulling me back into her as she kisses me longer.

Alycia grabbed the recipe books that she wanted and we found what we were gonna make for dinner. Luckily we had all the ingredients and didn't have to run to the store. We decided on chicken enchiladas. Alycia mostly did it but I still helped which still counts.

After we ate we ended up going out and watching a movie. Some fans stopped us and asked to take pictures with Alycia and even wanted some with me in them too, of course we did them. We came back home and showered then cuddled going to bed.
_________________________

I was already working on this before I read all the requests but I will be working on them! I'm just stressing about school starting and stuff and I've been working on my Fear street book so I'm trying to balance both.