Chapter 4: Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer

JISOO POV

Jin and I rush over to where we saw the thing flying in the air touchdown.  

"What the hell was that," I said.

"I don't know," Jin replied. "That's the 2nd bell that's rung all this month."

When we went to the place where it landed, it was in a barnyard, on the left side of the town. Jin and I crept down on, not knowing what it is.

"Stay low," I whispered to him.

Jin nodded, and I indicated that he should follow me. Into the barnyard, we heard noises of breathing through the nose. I thought it was the horses here, but all the horses were in their stable and sleeping. As we got closer to the sound, I noticed a small hint of red shining.

"Stay here; I'm going to take a look," I said to Jin.

When I got to the animal, I witnessed that it was just a deer with a shining red nose. Wait for what?

"Jin, it's clear you come out. It's just deer," I said.

Jin came out of his hiding spot and walked over to me to see this creature.

"A deer with a red nose," Jin said in a confused tone.

"Yeah, I don't know what it's doing here," I replied.

Jin got a closer look at it, but the deer ended up spitting in his face.

"Ah shit," he held his cheek.

"*giggle* careful," I mumbled.

"Okay, okay, you might think I'm crazy," Jin said. "But I think this is Rudolph."

"Rudolph," I scoffed. "Like Rudolph the Red nose Reindeer."

"Yep," Jin said.

"That's ridiculous. That song is a folktale, fiction," I said.

"Is it," Jin replied. "Think about it, Jisoo, every time that bell has rung, bad shit crazy things happen, the 12 drummers rang on the first bell, and now Rudolph, the 2nd bell." 

I thought about it, but reluctantly I disagreed.

"Jin, there is no way it's Rudolph," I said.

Jin stood still, looking at me with some crazy face.

"Jisoo, are you serious? Everything I've said makes sense~

"No, everything you've said is fucking nuts. It just must be a coincidence," I replied.

Jin then stopped, not saying anything for a moment. 

"*sigh* well, can we at least bring this dear somewhere," Jin said. "Somewhere where the owner of this barnyard will find them and use it as their stew."