Chapter 20: The Inventor Pt. 2

THE INVENTOR POV

(FLASHBACK)

"DADDY, HELP ME!!!" I heard my daughter scream in distress.

"DON'T WORRY, FILIA!!" I shouted back. 

Just then, a group of men pulled me back as soon as I was about to get her. 

"PETER, STOP IT!!" Greg said.

"STOP, WHY MY DAUGHTER, SHE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG!!" I yelled at him.

"She's a witch, who needs to be gone," Greg said. "Bad luck has been happening every time someone or something is near Filia. I mean, think about it, kids have been afraid to be with Filia, and the townspeople are being cursed too."

"NO, YOU'RE WRONG!!! FILIA" I yelled out her name again.

"DADDY, MAKE THEM GO AWAY!!" I could hear her distress of crying.

My mind racing, I punched Greg and his men holding me, and I ran to Filia as fast as possible. I climbed up a hill to see the sight of a frozen lake. 

"FILIA!!" I was about to run up to her, but Greg's men caught up to me and held me down.

"STOP," I saw Filia trying to fight the lady who was bringing her closer to the frozen lake. "I WANT MY DADDY!!" she screamed.

"No p~please," I began to cry.

"Is she out now," I heard Greg's voice.

"Yes, she's now walking onto the ice," the woman said.

Tears, running through my eyes as I saw my daughter walking away on the ice alone. Until eventually, the ice broke, and she fell into the cold water.

"NO!!!!!!!!!" I yelled and broke free of the grip.

I ran onto the ice but didn't go to the spot of Filia as Greg stopped me.

"Jeez, Peter, you need to calm down," Greg said.

"CALM DOWN, FUCK YOU!!!!" I yelled.

My sweet Filia.

(END OF FLASHBACK)

JISOO POV

"That was the last time I saw her," The Inventor said.

Wow, so the things about Greg. A daughter, now I know what happened. 

"Revenge is that what this is," I said. 

"So, you don't know what it's like," The Inventor, now angry.

"I'm sorry what happened to your daughter, but this isn't the answer. Please stop this," I said.

The Inventor turned his head, pulling out an item. It looked like a disrupter similar to Jin's. He was seriously considering ending all this. But ultimately, he put it back.