Chapter 16: Get Ready For War

JISOO POV

The past couple of days, I've been able to get the people of Parvus ready for this war that these phenomenons have planned for us. While walking through the snow, I see people guarding up their homes. I ordered them to make sure it was safe and secure. The ones willing to fight are the only ones out for that duration when the bell rings. The rest of their families stay inside and wait until we can resolve the conflict. Anyway, walking through the neighborhood, I made it to Jin's safe house.

"Hey Jin," I walked through the door.

"Oh hey," he was in the kitchen working on something. 

"How's the leg," I asked.

"It's doing better, I can walk, but Meredith told me to try not to run too often," Jin explained.

"Hey, can I ask you to build something," I said.

"Sure, what is it," Jin replied.

"I want you to build a communicator, big enough to get calls all the way from Noctem Beach," I said.

"Okay, but what are you planning on doing with it," Jin said.

"I can contact my department and bring in some cops over after we clear up these elves ' stuff," I said. "How long will it take you to build."

"Just in time when the last bell rings,"

"The 23rd," I said.

"Yep"

JIN POV

Jisoo seemed a bit off today, she's been nervous, but I feel like it's getting to her. I saw her sit down and watched as the snowflakes drop onto the road. 

"You okay," I said.

"I'm fine," she replied.

I knew something was on her mind. I put my tools down and walked up to her. I wrapped my arms around her body, bringing her closer to me.

"Jisoo, you're better than that. What's wrong," I said.

"I'm nervous," she replied.

"Jisoo, you're always nervous. What is it really," I asked her?

"Jin, I'm, I don't know, I'm thinking of the worst right now. What if those elves do win, and we can't fight them off, Parvus will be gone, and we'll be dead~

"Jisoo, don't, we have to focus right now," I cut her off.

Jisoo smiled, and I smiled backing. We were staring at each other for quite a while. Our faces were coming closer together, and soon, our lips touched. I felt her smooth, plump lips for a while. Her hands going around my neck and bringing me closer. It was full of passion and remembrance. 

*lips separate*

"Just promise me that you will be okay," Jisoo said.

"I promise," I held her hands.

JISOO POV