Chapter 15: Gathering

DECEMBER 15TH

JISOO POV

"Okay, Jin, try to get up, please," I said, helping him out of bed. "Does it still hurt?"

"Yeah, but I think I can walk," Jin said.

Once Jin got up and put his arm around my shoulder, I carried him up to the front. I grabbed a coat and covered it around his body.

"You ready," I said.

"Yep," Jin said.

But once we got outside, there were a bunch of townspeople waiting at the front.

"Uh oh," I said.

The mob was there, yelling at me.

"GO HOME!!" someone yelled.

"YEAH, WE NEED REAL PEOPLE WHO COULD SAVE US!!" another person yelled. 

Jin and I were trying out best to hold on, as one of them could attack us.

"What is going on here," Meredith and Greg came out of the door.

"Meredith, it's the mob," I said.

"Okay honey, umm....here I'll take your friend back to his place," Meredith said. "GREG, HELP JISOO WITH THIS!!"

"Okay," Greg said.

Once Meredith carried Jin out of the walkway, Greg and I confronted the people.

"OKAY, STOP WITH THIS NONSENSE!!" Greg yelled at them.

Everyone stopped in silence.

"SHE'S TRYING THE BEST SHE CAN!!" Greg said.

"But people have been kidnapped or sick, or put in danger," a women's voice.

Another riot happened, this time, Greg couldn't calm down the situation, and the people got louder.

"GET RID OF HER!!" a person yelled.

"YEAH, GET RID OF HER!!"

"STOP!!!" I yelled.

Another silence from the crowd grew. 

"I'M TRYING TO PROTECT YOU!!" I yelled. 

Greg held his hands out to tell people to calm down, and they did.

"YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S ABOUT TO HAPPEN NEXT!!!" I told them,

"OH YEAH, HOW DO YOU KNOW, THE ONLY MADNESS THAT SHOWED UP BEFORE YOU WERE 12 DRUMMERS, BUT NOW WE HAVE A LADY KIDNAPPED AND POISONED TOFFEE, HOW DO WE KNOW THAT YOU AREN'T DOING THIS!!!" one person yelled.