「 09; Offer 」

▬▬▬▬

Letting out a deep sigh, the fox decided to take a stroll around the neighborhood to somehow clear his mind off.

While walking, he stumbled upon a familiar house. Thinking if he should enter or not, he went towards it and knock three times. The door swung open and revealed a cute looking female.

"Hi Konon!"

"Sunoo right?"

"yeah.. I'm here to see Riki"

"Ah yeah, I heard him saying your name a couple of times, you two should really talk about it."

She then welcomed the boy into their home. It was quite lovely and cozy. He went upstairs with Konon who guided him to the younger's bedroom.

"Riki someone's here"

. . .

"Riki?"

She opened the door to see a small Riki, snuggled up in bed and drifting into dreamland.

"shh, you can wait here in the room, I'll go now." The girl left Sunoo in the room closing the door quietly.

The boy glanced around the room to see that it was kind of a mess. There were clothes and plushies scattered around on the ground.

He looked at Ni-ki's face that symbolizes a tiny cub snoring quietly. Oh how badly he wanted to squish those cheeks of his.

🍨

A faint yawn can be heard indicating that the younger has woken up.

"W-who's there? wait Sunoo?"

"Oh wait, this must be a dream, I really am crazy inlove huh"

"I─ Riki I'm real, you're in the reality world now" He rolled his eyes cause of the other's stupidity.

"no you're not"

Ni-ki let out a small giggle but got flicked in the forehead.

"Ow─ what was that for─"

"see, I'm real enough"

That's when realization hit him, if Sunoo was in his room the whole time then he was probably staring at him when he was sleeping. Blushing, he covered himself with the soft blanket hiding from the older.

"Alright first of all how did you get in here??"

"Konon let me in"

Riki widened his eyes whilst planning on what to do with her.

"C'mon Ni-ki, I want to talk.."

...

"Don't cover your cute face~"

The older whined trying to get the attention of the other but he was a blushing mess under the blankets.

"n-no, I'll just stay here, it's freezing in the room"

"really? that's why your probably all red hm?"

Throwing the blanket away, he playfully punched the older who was sitting beside him on the bed.

"Now there's the Ni-ki I want to see~"

Sighing in defeat, he layed back on his bed feeling tired all of a sudden. Sunoo then held his hand to comfort the younger who was head over heels for him.

"I just wanted to say sorry for rejecting you like that and─"

"no no, it's not your fault or mine, it was your decision after all and we can't change can we?"

. . .

"Continuing on what I said, I can give you a chance to court me or whatever, if that makes you happy. The others and I are worried for your well being seeing you gone everyday.."

"wait really?" Sunoo nodded and Riki thinking if he should accept the offer or no..

"But wouldn't it be weird? I mean it's a one sided love after all"

"I'm doing this for you Riki─

even if my heart belongs to someone else.."

▬▬▬▬

── 😶