「 15; Golden Hour 」

▬▬▬▬

"Yah! What the fvck?!"

Jungwon's vision was covered by some kind of black cloth that got tied around his head. He tried pushing away the body that held him behind but it seems like something cuffed his hands.

"If you really love us then trust us"

His mouth, wide open as if he is about to speak but no sound is coming out. He can't believe Sunoo would do this to him yet he doesn't know what's coming later on.

"Riki let go if his hands, he knows it's us"

The younger followed his command and the two started walking to their actual destination guiding the lost sheep.

The atmosphere was peaceful. they could only hear the crunching of leaves and the wind howling. He could sense that they were in some kind of natural environment.

"We're here."

Ni-ki took off Jungwon's blindfold meeting his glistening eyes that held so much curiosity. It felt like he was sucked into those orbs then snapped out of his thoughts and walked away.

"wonie, do you love us?"

. . .

"... i do"

"omg finally i confessed after so long i─"

"We love you too"

The youngest said after stealing a kiss from Jungwon, it was just a peck on the cheek after all.

"Hey I wanted to do that first!" Sunoo complained then planted a small kiss on his head then rested his chin on it.

damn jungwon must be one lucky boy.

Now he had the chance to see the beautiful sight that was waiting for him. His jaw dropped while his cheeks are still blushing from what happened a while ago.

"Love our gift little sheep?"

Before he could answer, the eldest felt a pair of lips hitting his. It felt soft and soothing. They both turned red whilst Riki just standing there watching both who gagged at the sight.

"ewww, no pda here"

"oh c'mon Niki, i know you want it too"

The sun began setting as the trio cuddled with each other giving soft kisses to each other every minute.

"so are we official?"

"yeah, we finally are"

They now found their missing pieces as they gathered during the golden hour.

@yangwoniee

2,612 likes

2,612 likes

@yangwoniee <3

▬▬▬▬

── so far my favorite chapter :((
and no its not the end yet 👀