「 10; Back 」

▬▬▬▬

"I'm doing this for you Riki"

Riki thought for a while and decided to accept the offer. I mean he does trust Sunoo with all his heart.

The older beamed with happiness as he heard the other say 'yes'. This time, he promised that he'll never hurt him again.

"And some conditions, no touching of each other's parts and ABSOLUTELY no sex."

The younger let out a small laugh. As long as they are both comfortable, it is fine.

"We're too young to do that anyways!!" Niki replied.

"i guess fate really brought us here"

"see you tomorrow then?"

"wait hyung before you go─"

Sunoo widened his eyes when he felt a pair of lips planting a light kiss on his soft cheek. The younger then hugged him goodbye and let go.

"D-did he just─" He became pink afterwards and place his hand on his cheek stunned and frozen on his spot before shaking his thoughts off and walked downstairs.

Konon saw Sunoo going down, and asked him if it went okay to which he replied with a thumbs up and his foxy smile.

🍨

Walking down the cold cement path, they started to hear their friends' voices as it got closer and closer.

"Hey guys!"

Gasps were to let out when they saw Sunoo and Ni-ki walking together with hands interwined with each other.

"I'm back?"

"oooooh what do we have here" Heeseung said, with a teasing grin

"we're still taking it slow don't think of something else" Sunoo rolled his eyes before signalling the group to attend their classes.

They can finally take a small break from their boring lessons. Everyone was their except for the eldest. And he showed up with a frown before telling them that,

"Jungwon can't join us today since he had some errands to do.."

"So what happened with y'all?"

"I rejected Ni-ki but to make it up to him, I let him court me but as I said earlier, we are taking it slow"

"now i can be with him~"

"pleasee, you acted so dramatic after the rejection and i heard that you tried─"

"no nope─ look I was having a mental breakdown okay??"

He quickly shushed his crush leaving the others confused and dumbfounded.

They all informed and spill some tea to the table especially to Riki who just came back. There were some dating rumors of two female students and a teacher who got fired after knowing that he was a drug dealer. Sunoo however thought that the atmosphere felt empty.

There's just something missing but he couldn't tell what..

▬▬▬▬

── kind of a filler chapter but more of 💙 soon!! i might rewrite this since it was rushed whoops-