01-first day sch

1 January 2020~

In the class~

There was a 16 years old girl with a cold face silently sat on her chair in the class. The class was so noisy but she just stayed silent, not until...

"Oi!" a girl who sat beside her shouted through in her ears.

The silent girl almost fell from her chair because of it. The silent girl just glared at the girl and not saying any word nor to care at all.

"hehehe. Sorry." the girl apologized while awkwardly smiling.

The silent girl just blankly stared at the girl and raised her both eyebrows questionly the girl 'why?'.

"Ahh. You already know the students in this class?" the girl asked.

The silent girl just shook her head and pointed back at the girl questionly 'You?'

"Nahh. I didn't know them too yet. I even didn't introduce myself neither." the girl said looking down and pouted.

The silent girl just chuckled while shook her head. She patted her cousin head. Yes, the girl is her cousin, Jo Yuri. The silent girl name is Kim Minju.

Kim Minju, the youngest daughter of Kim'Zz Company the one of the richest company in Korea, Kim Tzuyu and Minatozaki Sana. She have two brothers and an older sister. Kim Doyoung, Kim Younghoon, and Kim Hyunjin.

Jo Yuri, the only one adopted daughter of The Kim Corporation rich same as Kim'Zz Company, Minju's aunts Kim Dahyun and Hirai Momo. She want to use her father last names as a respect. Thats why her last name was different. Yuri's real parents were dead but the cause of their death was unknown.

Today is their first day as a high school students. Minju and Yuri were always sticked with each other like a glue. Minju was older 8 month than Yuri.

They were childhood friend, went to the same kindergarten, primary school, middle school and now high school. They also in the same class even the room they used to live in the dorm.

They lived in the dorm because their home too far from the school. But the school also allowed the daily students.

Not for those two, they just go back to home once every two weeks and come back to school on Sunday again. Its because their hometown had to take the ferry to cross to the other side of another city. That takes an hour and half to arrive.

But if their moms bought them one house near this school they didn't hesitated to live there. Why not, right? It's better than good.

.

.

.

.

.

*KRINGGGGG~

The bell rings to indicate that the class has start, but for the grade 10 students, they have an orientation for 5 days. Well, to get to know each other and to know the rules of the school and so on.

"Attention to the all grade 10 students please gather in the school hall right now." one voice echoed loudly all around the school.

Must be the voice of the facilitator who will handle the students for 5 days of this orientation.

"Yah." Minju whispered to Yuri.

Yes, of course she can talk. But she was just talking in front of the person she just close with. If the person was other than Yuri or her family, she will be auto-silent.