03-move?

Third person POV

After 5 days orientation~

Two girls are lying down on their beds with their eyes closed. Listening to their favorite artist ballad, My Old Story by IU.

Of course its Minju and Yuri. It's just the two of them in the room cause they asked their uncle for that. Perks of being the owner school nieces.

Today was their weekend break. They didn't go home because their return week  is next week. So, they were just playing in their room because Minju doesn't want to go out, Yuri can only say yes.

It's been 10 hours and they were just in their dorm room. Yuri was starting to get bored so she decided to go out for some fresh air. Without a word Yuri got up from her bed and stood in front of Minju's bed.

"Yah. Kim Minju." Yuri said softly while playing with Minju's toes and pouted.

Minju slowly opened her eyes and there she saw her cousin pouting, while playing with her toes.

"Why?" Minju coldly said with a red face because she just held herself from bursting into laughter.

"YAHHH. WHY ARE YOU SUDDENLY BEING COLD TOWARDS ME?!" Yuri whining and playfully pulled Minju's leg.

"HAHAHAHA. YAHHH *cough JO YURI *cough STOP STOP !" Minju bursted into laughter so much, that she coughed because she choked on her own saliva.

"HAHAHAHA. STUPID FROG. How can you choked on your own saliva?" Yuri laughed as she took water that just beside her on the table.

Minju quickly got up from her bed and snatched the water from Yuri's hand. Yuri just laughed at her cousin.

"Don't you dare whining in front of me again. That just send shivers to all my body. Geez.." Minju said after she drank the water and calm herself down.

"Arasso. Arasso." Yuri said as she climbed on Minju's bed and jumped on it.

"Why? Wae? Why? Wae? What do you want?" Minju asked as she walking over to the couch and sat there watching her cousin jumped up and down.

"Let's *panting  go*panting  out." Yuri said as she got out of the bed hardly panting.

"Who is the frog right now?" Minju jokingly said but Yuri just glared at her.

"Yahhh~ Let's go outtttt~ humm??" Yuri jokingly whined as she sat besides Minju and clinging to Minju's arm. Minju just glared at her cousin.

"No. I don't want to. I don't like public.." Minju said as she whispered at the last part.

Yuri didn't hear that cause she was busy fixing herself ready to go out.

"Waeeeeee?" Yuri whinely asked as she standing in front of Minju and playfully stomping her feet.

"Hahhh. If I say I don't want to, I don't okay?" Minju calmly said as she closed her eyes and let herself lying on the couch again.

"Arasso. I will go out okay? Do you want anything?" Yuri just gave up cause she don't want to make Minju angry.

Making Minju angry was the dangerous things ever. You don't know what will happened. Just Yuri and her family knows.