04-the dorks

Third person POV

In Eunbi house~

Ding Dong~

"Hm? Who comes at this time of night?" Eunbi complaining as she quickly went downstairs and went to the door.

Eunbi even didn't had time to open it yet, the door has been opened by someone from outside.

"YAHHH. WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING HERE?!!" Eunbi shouted as her face plastered with a shock expression.

"Chill unnie. We just roaming around and we found this house. So, we just stopped by here and BOOM IT'S YOUR HOUSE !" a girl with a face look like a duck said and smiled widely.

The other girls that behind her just nodded their head. Then, they all just went inside the house and sat in the living room.

"Do you think I'm that stupid like you all?" Eunbi said as she crossed her arms.

"How do you know my house? Tell me." she added.

"What we need to tell you unnie? We are just too smart that we can even know this is your house." a girl look like a cub said as she crossed her arms too.

Her other friends just held their laughter from bursting.

"These crazy people." Eunbi mumbled as she massaging her forehead.

"FOR GOODNESS SAKE GUYS! JUST TELL ME!" Eunbi shouted as she closed her eyes to hold her temper.

"Geez. Okay okay. It's me okay?" a girl look like a kinda mouse said as she walking towards Eunbi and hugged the older to cool her down.

"How do you know?" Eunbi coldly asked the younger.

The younger just pouted at her because Eunbi didn't hugged her back.

"Kang Hyewon." Eunbi coldly said and that made the younger broke the hugged.

"Chaeyeon." Hyewon said and pointed at the innocent feather.

"YAH. IT'S NOT ME WHO THE ONE FOLLOWED EUNBI UNNIE AFTER THE SCHOOL FINISHED UNTIL EUNBI UNNIE COME BACK HOME SAFELY!" Chaeyeon blurted all the fact that make Eunbi frozed mixes with shock.

The other girls just bursted into laughter. But for someone she can felt nervous eating her up because her secret just got revealed.

"Yah yah. That's enough. Why do you guys come here by the way?" Eunbi asked.

But the others just looked at her with puppy eyes.

"What's with those eyes means?" Eunbi said as she pretend to not understand.

"Pweaseeeee unnieeeee~~" the polite Chaewon changed into a whiny baby little cub as she walking towards Eunbi and clinging like a koala.

"NO!" Eunbi said as she tried to escape from the little cub.

"Unnieeee pleasheeeeee~" Yena and Chaeyeon cutely said in unison.