27- Yuri

Third person POV

*The Kangs residence

"Baby.. wake up.." Minju is waking up the giant baby.

She was already showering earlier. Using Wonyoung's clothes that a bit long for her.
She is planning to change her clothes after sending the girl to school. She don't want to bump with the hamster girl. And that time the girl must be went to school already.

Wonyoung just hummed in response.

"Take a shower baby. I will send you to school today~" Minju whispered softly make the younger eyes shot open.

"Oh! Right?! I need to go to school!" Minju giggled looking at the girl.

Wonyoung sat up and stretching her body first.

"Good morning there.." Minju smiled softly.

Wonyoung just snuggled herself in Minju neck.

"Mhm. Morning unnie.." she lazily answered.

Minju broke the hugs.

"Hwahhhh." the younger yawned make Minju covered her mouth with her palm.

"Take shower now hm?" Minju stroked the younger hair and the girl just nodding her head still rubbing her eyes.

"I will go downstairs." Minju kissed the younger forehead. Again the younger nodded.

Minju then going downstairs seeing the living room empty. There's no sign of the two woman.

She went to the kitchen and there she see a woman already in her work outfits while a macbook in her hand.

"Good morning Auntie Seul." Minju greeted make the woman looked up from her macbook.

"Oh? Good morning too Minju." Seulgi smiled as she closed her macbook.

"Did you have a good sleep last night?" Minju take a seat too.

"Yes auntie."

"That's good to hear. Well.. why don't you have your breakfast first?" she asked but Minju shooked her head.

"I will wait for Wonyoungie.. Auntie.. You may have your breakfast first." Seulgi then felt weird.

"Eh? Right? Where is the aegi?" she tilted her head. The girl is a bit late today.

Usually the girl will always have a breakfast with her every morning. And she will be the first one who already sit at the table before her mom.

"Ah.. she is still showering." Minju chuckled.

"Eh? She is late today. Usually she will be the first one here." Minju just nodded.

"She must have a good sleep last night." Seulgi added.

'Yes she is auntie..' Minju smiled when she remember how tight Wonyoung was hugging her last night.

She know the younger can have a good sleep when someone hugging her.

"Good morning Jagi— oh and good morning too Minju." A woman looking look like bunny energeticly greeted.

"Good morning love."

"Good morning auntie."

Irene then give a quick kiss on Seulgi cheek.

"Did you have a good sleep?" Seulgi asked.

"Mhm. I'm feeling good today." she take a seat in front of Minju.

"Oh. Thank you. You don't need to, you know." Irene take the tea that Minju gave to her.