They Could Help?

- London, UK –

Harry

I looked at the time on my phone and felt nervous but excited. Ever since I thought about the possibility of Astrid being one of the people chosen for the meet and greet later, I couldn't get it off my mind. Maybe she's in London, I don't know.

Suddenly, somebody knocked on my dressing room door. "Come in!" I stated, smoothing out the wrinkles on my suit.

"H, mate, the chosen people are here. Woah, that sounded weird." Mitch chuckled. I chuckled with him and asked "Did they ask you to come and get me? that's actually not your job." I said, teasingly, frowning a bit.

"Oh, no, no, I was just wondering if you want to take a peek? Maybe...uhm...your Astrid's one of them." My eyes snapped to meet his. He shrugged and asked "So? What do you say?"

My Astrid? I thought about it for a moment, grinned and stood up.

"So, H, is she one of them? That's all of them by the way, 50 of 50" Mitch asked as we scanned the people lining up.

We were behind the backdrop.

"She's uhm...I pretty much have memorized her face; she isn't one of them Mitch." I answered truthfully.

"Not even somebody out there who resembles her? No?" He looked back at me. I nodded. "Yeah, none."

I didn't know why I felt disappointed. Maybe I shouldn't just think about her too much. Yes, that's what I should do.

Mitch and I walked back to my dressing room after the meet and greet. To be honest, the meet and greet helped me forget about Astrid for a few moments, that was until I asked the fan that I was to meet and greet next, her name. "Hi Harry, I'm Astrid!" With that, I popped out of my little "Astrid-less" bubble.

As we were sitting on the couch, Mitch cleared his throat gaining my attention.

"Don't make fun of me for this but, I think I have a suggestion." He started.

I motioned for him to continue. 

"Your fans love you. We all know that they'd do anything for you." I decided to speak "Where is this going Mitchell?" I asked.

He smiled and said "What if, during the concert later, you announce that you're looking for an Astrid?"

I wanted to cut him off and shut his idea down, mainly because there are a lot of people named Astrid, I even met one earlier! But before I could do it, he added

"Well, well, listen to me first. You told me that you've basically memorized her face so, what if you announce that you're looking for an Astrid then proceed to list her features!" He stated and again, added

"And maybe, your Astrid's been dreaming about you too and the fans could help you figure things out, y'know. They're better than the FBI, H."

I sighed and rubbed my face a bit.

"That's actually great Mitch, thanks for thinking about this with me but, what am I supposed to say? Tell them that a girl has been appearing in my dreams for over a month now and that I've fallen for her?" I poured my heart out, sighing.

"You're basically free to do anything that you want to do, H. I mean, I won't force you to do what I just suggested but mate, listen to your heart. Do you wanna look for her?"

My eyes widened and I took a look at Mitch's face. When did he become this romantic? He could actually create a good movie plot with the way he's seeing things.