Star, Fly!

- Colmar, Alsace (France) -

Astrid Star

It was currently 2 A.M. I just finished eating my snack. I also did my hair so I was just waiting for 2:30 to come. I somehow had to look a bit decent, y'know.

To be honest, I kind of feel bad about doing this to Harlow, the whole prank thing. She seems to be "anxious texting" me on Instagram. But I guess, calling her 30 minutes before the whole thing starts, should be fine.

She just arrived at the meet and greet venue, she messaged. She even said that she thinks, everybody was around. Surprisingly though, she hasn't tried calling me on FaceTime. I bet she forgot that I actually informed her before, that I'd be using the same iCloud account with my new phone.

Too bad, Lowwy.

- Malibu (California) -

Harry

I was sat on my dressing room couch with Mitch. I still felt very empty. Mitch must've noticed this because he decided to speak up.

"H, mate. Is something wrong?" He asked. I looked at him and sighed.

"I don't know why Mitch, but I feel empty." I answered, sighing again.

"Is this because the dreams stopped or because you feel like Astrid's not real?" He asked me, shifting his body towards me now.

I was trying to contemplate my answer, but then there was nothing to contemplate at all. 

"Both." I mumbled.

We were both quiet for a moment when Mitch stood up and said "As much as I hate to admit it, I hate seeing you so quiet and sad, mate." He started and I looked up at him, smiling a bit. "I think we should go out there and just roam around. I've heard that your fans are pretty early and the people you'll be meeting and greeting are all here. Do you want to go out there with me? Maybe talk to some of them?" He asked. I smiled widely at him. "Sure. Thanks Mitch." I genuinely said. He nodded and gave me a smile.

I must admit, I was surprised that Mitch didn't use the "Let's take a peek and see if your Astrid's out there" card on me.

 It did make me feel better though, knowing that he knows that the mention of Astrid's what's  pretty much bringing me down at the moment.

We arrived at the area where the meet and greet was supposed to occur. I was looking around for someone to sneak up and talk to just as Mitch suggested when I saw this girl scrolling and typing through her phone anxiously. I decided that she was a good pick.

"Mitch, I think I found someone to talk to." I told him, motioning towards the anxious looking girl. 

He smiled at me, nodded and said "Good! You have about 30 minutes before the meet and greet starts." I nodded at him and started walking towards the girl. Good thing she was at a corner of the room and nobody noticed me walking towards her.

 Not even her.

"Hi! Can I help you with anything?" I asked her, once I approached her, startling her a bit.

She then gasped, stared at me, mouth wide open, forming an "O" shape and eyes wide.

 I chuckled at her reaction and said "You looked a bit anxious staring at your phone, so I decided to check up on you. I'm Harry by the way." I said extending my hand for her to shake. She then giggled a bit and said "I know who you are! I'm Harlow and please, I know you're a hugger!" With that, I laughed and gave her a hug.