So Much More

- Los Angeles, California -

Astrid Star

I'm in LA!

I was currently outside LAX, waiting for Harlow to show up. I was super excited to finally meet her.

 Let's just not talk about my excitement and nervousness on meeting Harry just yet.

I was on my phone waiting for Harlow to maybe call or text me when suddenly a blue car stopped in front of me. It was Harlow!

"HARLOW!" I shouted, not really caring about the weird glances that I was getting from the people around us.

"STAR!" She screamed, running towards me.

We were quick to squish each other in a hug.

"It's so nice finally seeing you in real life!" I exclaimed once we broke-off the hug.

"You're way prettier in real life Star! I'm taller though." She teased a bit.

"Oh my god, please! You're prettier in real life as well, giant!" I replied, teasingly.

"I can't wait to spend the remaining of today and tomorrow morning with you before Harry literally steals you away!" She said, whining a bit while saying the last part.

I blushed and sheepishly smiled at her.

"I hope things go well between Harry and I. What if "Dream Astrid" is better than me?" I asked her, genuinely nervous about the topic.

She laughed at me which made me frown, I was confused.

"Come on Star! I believe that realities are so much better than dreams. Trust me, Harry will like Astrid Star better!" She reassured me.

"So are we just gonna waste our time standing here?" I asked her, grinning.

"Woah! I do hope you've had enough sleep on the plane because we'll be doing a lot of BFF stuff, Mrs. Styles!" She answered. My eyes widened and I gave her the "what the hell did you just say" look. "Stop it, Lowwy!" I then said, blushing some more.

With that, we took my suitcase, place it inside the trunk of her car and sped off.

- Glendale (California) -

Harry

Mitch, Sarah and I were currently looking around for a place to eat lunch nearby the hotel that we're staying in. After agreeing to eat in this one small coffee shop like place, we went in, sat down, ordered our respective meals and I started to share the thoughts I have been keeping to myself for the last 2 days.

"So uh...when d-do you guys think will Astrid meet me? We only have a few shows left so, maybe after? How will she figure out where I am by that time then?" I stuttered, even rambling a bit too much.

"Oh H! Just be patient. She might just be lingering around here right now, waiting for the perfect timing, who knows?" Sarah answered, shrugging a bit.

She looked suspicious. Why? I don't know.

I just shrugged my worries away and nodded.

"H, mate. We now know that she's never dreamt the same dreams as you did, nor has she ever dreamt about you before. What if she isn't the same person as your "Dream Astrid"? Mitch asked curiously. 

I froze, never did I ever thought about that possibility now, that I know that she's real.

I was about to answer when Sarah spoke.