Chapter 7: Minor Difficulties

Tessa's POV (1ST PERSON)

I wake up to a knock on my door...again.

        "Who is it?" I ask. "It's Jem." he says. "Just a moment." I say. I quickly brush through my hair and pad over to the door and open it. "Hello Jem! What can I do for you?"  I say. "You ca call off the engagement." He says. I can't believe my ears. Did Jem, lovig and understanding Jem, just ask me to call off my engagement with Will?

        "W-What?" I manage to sputter. "I said I want you to call off your engagement with Wil. I don't think you're good enough for my parabatai and you never will be. I want you to call off th engagement or I will o something you will regret." he said and with that he turned on his heel and walked out the door, slamming it behind him.

        I go sit down on the bed and immedietly break into tears.

                                                        Will's POV (1st person)

        I decide that I want to go see my fiance. I get closer to her door an i hear voices. "...call off the engagement or i'll do something you'll regret." The voice is Jem's. I run around the corner and see Jem slamming the door.

        "What the HELL!!!!!" I scream and Jem turns around. His face is covered in tears. "Why would you say that! I thought we were parabatai!!!" I Grab him by the collar and drag him to the drawing room. When I open the door, Charolette gasps and says, "Wil what are you doing?!" She says. "Go ahead." I tell Jem "Tell her what you told Tessa." I say gesturing to Charolette. I see Jem gulp and then he says, "I told Tessa to call off the engagement." He says through tears

        Charolette turns an ashen color and says, "Will ae you sure that this si our Jem?" She asks me. "Yes Charoette, I am absolutely sure that this is our Jem and I don't think i want to be in the same room with this traitor. Godd-bye Charolette. Good-bye Traitor." I then turn on my heel and walk out of the door, slamming it behind me.