Chapter 16: The Plan

Tessa's POV

"Since the Eidolon looked like you, you can walk me down the aisle." I say "Then when we get to the alter, we wiil go through the ceramony, but instead of saying 'I do' , I will say 'I don't'. That will be signal. I trust that you brought more than one seraph blade?"

"Yes I did." He says. "Let me have one. After I give the signal, you will start attacking. I will as well. Then, we can come back and kill him" I say gesturing at the demon.

TIME LAPSE

I hold onto Will's arm as we walk down the aisle. I look ahead and see Benedict. He has a smug look on his face. I glare at him. We are finaly at the alter when Will says "I love you."

I turn, look at him, and give him a loving look. then I walk up to Benedict. The ceremony continues on and on. "I do." Benedict says. I turn, give Benedict, a glare and say "I don't."

Will and I pull out our seraph blades and run at the guests (which are demons) and start slashing. Will is still slash when I feel a pain in my lower abdomen. I feel something wet and warm spread across my lower abdomen. I turn around and see Benedict with a grim expression on his face. I look down and see a sword protruding through my stomach.

"Tess!" Will says and that is the last thing I hear as everything goes black.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chappter.

~ClaceWessaHeronStern