Chapter 14: the forced wedding

Will's POV
When I arrive at Benedict's house in Chiswick, I hear talking through the grate. "...kitten has claws! I am surprised!" It sounds like me. "What happened to your eyes?" It's Tessa. "Oh I'm not who you think I am sweetheart. I am someone completely different." The demon says. "No you are William Herondale and I am sure of that." Tessa says. "Oh no. I am a demon an Eidolon to be exact. And to be more specific, I am your biological father." It says. It's to much for me I break through the grate and land on top of the demon. "Will!" Tessa screams. I hit the demon on top of the head and it crumples under me. I run to Tessa and try to undo the knots. "Will behind you!" She says. But I don't get to see what it was because something hits me in the head and everything goes black.
Tessa's POV
Will goes limp and I can't help but cry. "Was that your fiancé?" My 'father' asks. "Yes demon" I spit. The demon puts his hand under my chin and jerks my head up. "You will call me father and if you call me anything else you will be punished!" He says through clenched teeth"do you understand me?" It says "Yes father." I say I'm a tone of defeat. "Good. Now time to get you in your wedding dress, your wedding is in 5 minutes."
Will's POV
I struggle to wake and I can't but I can still hear. Her 'wedding' is in 5 minutes. I have to reck this wedding if it's the last thing I do.