Chapter 11: Planning

Tessa's POV
"Look at you!" said Charolette with a squeak. "You look absolutely Devine. But remember Will can't see you. Bad luck." She said. "I know Charolette!" I said with a giggle. She was so motherly to me. Then I let out a sigh. "I just wish Jem were here. He would have loved the dress." I said with another sigh. "I know, Tessa. He was a good friend." Said Charolette. "No! No sad feeling! Only happy. Okay?" She said with a certain smile. "Yes Charolette. Only happy feelings." I say. Then there's a knock on the door. "Tessa? Are you in there?" It was Will. Charolette let out a terrified squeak and shoved me into the wardrobe. I hear a door open. "Hello Charolette? Do you know where Tessa is?" He says. "She's in the wardrobe. You can't see her at the moment because she has her wedding dress on and it's bad luck to see her in it before the wedding." Said Charolette. Will laughed. "The wardrobe? Well okay. Tessa if you can hear me within those clothes of yours, I want you to know that I love you and when you change clothes, do you want to go on a walk?" He said. "Will I would love to." I practically had to scream. "And I love you more!" "Impossible!" Said Will and with that the door closed and the wardrobe opened. "Why do you look so flustered?" Says Charolette. "Because, Charolette. I could barely breath and its 100 degrees in there." I say fanning myself dramatically. "Okay well next time I'll shove you under the bed!" Said Charolette laughing.
Will's POV
After I close the door to Tessa's room, I hear people laughing. I will never under stand the opposite gender. I walk down the hallway to my room.
Tessa's POV
When I finally get out of that dress, it's about 7:00 pm. I walk down the hallway to Will's room. I knock on the door and I hear a crash. "Will are you alright in there?" I say. The door opens and Will stands there, with a cut on his arm. "Hey Tess! You look ravishing." He says with his 1000 kilo smile. "What happen to your arm and thank you." I say. "Oh I cut my arm on a broken tea cup." He says with a a bashful smile. "Well let's get that wrapped up and then we can go on out walk." I say. Will and I walk to the infirmary and get his arm bandaged up. "Now are we ready to go on our walk?" Said Will. "Of course." I say and of we go into the night.