Chapter 12: Abduction

Tessa's POV
Will and I are walking to black friars bridge.
"So where are we going to walk to after this?" I say "I don't know where do you want to go?" He says stoutly. He is acting so strange. "I don't know." I say "I had thought we were just going to walk around." "Well you were wrong." He says and his eyes change. They are no longer midnight blue, they are now blood red.
I scream at the top of my lungs. "Shhhh you idiot!" He says and brings a cloth over my nose. I take one wiff and everything goes black.
Will's POV
I wake up on the floor of my bedroom. The only thing I remember is and Eidolon demon attacking me and then getting knocked out.
Oh no. Tessa. I get up and run to her room. I pound on the door. No answer. "Tessa are you in there?" I practically scream. I open the door and don't see her in there. I run down the hallway screaming, "Charolette!!! Henry!!! Tessa's gone missing!" I yell. Charolette and Henry run around the corner, looking flustered.
"Will are you sure she's not in the library? She usually goes there." Says Henry. "Henry I know her she wouldn't go there this late." I say "I need to go find her." And then off I go like a shot down the stairs, out the door and into the street to go find Tessa.