💚🖤Date Night💚🖤

I love your idea and I shall do it :) I hope you'll like it(Yes I'm finally doing someone new and not Schlatt I feel free!)—————————————————

(Yes I'm finally doing someone new and not Schlatt I feel free!)
—————————————————

~~~Y/n's POV'~~~

"Will you go on a date with me?" Sam asked me and I felt my eyes sparked up "Yes!" I yelled and hugged Sam, and he hugged me back. "Alright I'll pick you up in a few hours. And dress nicely please" he said "I will" I responded and smiled. He walked outside and closed the door behind him. "Alright I gotta take a shower, fix my hair, and put on my usual clothing" I told myself as I walked towards my bathroom. I took my clothes off and turned on the shower to warm temperature. I then walked in and started to scrub my hair.

I finished the shower and then I turned it off. I walked out and wrapped the towel around my waist. There was another towel hanging on a towel rack so I grabbed to dry my hair. "Oh crap I forgot to grab my clothes" I say as I opened the door, then I started to head towards my bedroom. I opened the door and headed towards my drawer to pick out clothes.

(Your outfits 2 choices just pretend it's your favourite color)

I smiled at my outfit, hoping Sam will like my outfit

I smiled at my outfit, hoping Sam will like my outfit. I checked the time and it was only half pass seven. I sighed knowing I only have an hour left so I got out of my room and back into my bathroom to do my hair.

It felt like it passed twenty minutes but when I got a text from Sam it showed it was eight thirteen.

SimpSam💚: I'm almost ready gonna pick you up in a few minutes

Y/n boo: Alright :)

I smiled and finished the touches to my hair. Soon later I heard a knock at the door, so I jumped in excitement to see how Sam looked. I opened the door to reveal Sam wearing an orange turtleneck sweater with a brown overcoat and a pair of brown jeans. I blushed at the sight of him "You look handsome" I complemented him "Thanks, you look beautiful" he said "Awwww thank you" I cooed and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. "Alright let's get going" I say as I walked passed him and into the passenger seat of his car.

~~~Timeskip~~~

He drove me to an unknown place in the middle of nowhere. I had to be honest it looked beautiful since I could see the stars more clearer.
I kept looking up and I didn't notice we stopped. "Y/n?" I got lost out of my thoughts and looked at him "Sorry" I said and we got out the car. I looked up seeing a small table set and some lights hanging around in a tree, a couple candles on the small table,
and I fire pit in the background.

 I looked up seeing a small table set and some lights hanging around in a tree, a couple candles on the small table,and I fire pit in the background

"It looks beautiful!" I say excitingly "Heh thanks it did take awhile to set up... but it was worth it" he smiled at me "Awww you are the best" I said as we walked towards the small table.

~~~Timeskip~~~

We finished eating the small portioned dessert. "That was good" I say as I leaned back in my chair. "You Wanna go for a midnight stroll" he asked me and I nodded.
We walked around the small open area. "We should do this again" I say "I agree" he gradually says.
We eventually started to get a little tired so he started the car and drove away. "Thanks again for tonight, it was wonderful" I say and leaned into his shoulder.
"I love you" he whispered "Love you too" I say and kissed his cheek.
—————————————————

627 words
I hope you liked it :)