🥽💙Mistletoe Kisses💙🥽

GeorgeNotFound x Male Reader
—————————————————

~~~Y/n's POV'~~~

G/n = Girl name

Y/n was walking home with his girlfriend. "Hey Y/n thanks for the goodnight" she said, and Y/n nodded and kissed her head "I love you" she whispered, and Y/n was a little heartbroken of what she said. "I love you too" he said, and they continued to walk.
When they arrived at G/n's house they gave each other a kiss goodbye and Y/n walked away and he felt emotionless. "I fucking hate her" he sounds annoyed. "How come" a familiar voice said behind him, and Y/n looked behind him to see his best friend, George. "Oh, hey George, I didn't see you there" Y/n said in surprise "That's alright... But why do you hate your girlfriend?" George asked and Y/n looked down at the shorter boy "I found out my girlfriend is cheating on me with one of my friends" Y/n said and looked down. "That's alright at least you have me~" George teased Y/n and he blushed and covered his face with his scarf since it was cold, and it was snowing. "Yah because you wouldn't leave my side right Georgy~?" Y/n said as he leaned down with his nose touching Georges. "Of course, I would" George said and gave Y/n a small peck on his lips. He leaned backwards and was nervous now. "I-I'm so sorry Y/n I didn't mean to I-I was-s I you know I did-" and he was interrupted when he felt a pair of soft lips touching his. They stood there for a while until they both lost their breath. "Look up" Y/n said, and George did. Above the two boys was a mistle toe. "I love you George" Y/n said, and George was still "I love you too" George whispered. "Merry Christmas" Y/n said and smiled "Merry Christmas."