💙▪️_▪️💙

Merry Christmas Everybody!                                                           

f/b = favourite band
—————————————————

~~~Y/n's POV'~~~

I opened my eyes and was excited because today was Christmas. I got up quickly and jumped out of bed and walked out my room, and right towards my boyfriends room. I knocked on the door and I heard a groan I smirked and slowly opened the door. I slowly walked in and saw him curled up in his thick blanket, I have to admit he looked so cute and small. I just stared at him in awe until I realized he was fake sleeping, because he just opened his eye showing a small shining from inbetween the lids of his eye. I was trying to hide my smirk and I walked even closer to the sleeping Quackity. I booped his nose "Come on big Q I know you're awake" I said and chuckled at thought me calling him 'big Q'. "Five more minutes" he groaned out "But you have to its Christmas and I want you to open the gifts I got you" I whispered "You sound like a kid on Christmas" he said and sarcastically laughed "You're so funny" I said and he just signed and got up slowly "Fine but then you'll have to cook for us later" he smirked at me while I groaned at him "Fine but then you'll have to help me get the food from the store" I said "Fine" he responded and we both walked out the small bedroom and into the living room. I gave him three small boxes wrapped in blue striped wrapping paper. He teared the wrapping paper off immediately on all of them. He smiled from ear to eat when he saw that I got him. "You got me a new beanie, a teddy bear that says merry Christmas, and a heart necklace with a small picture of you and me on our first date" he and I missed "Ahhhhhhh I love you so much I like It!" He yelled and I chuckled. He say up straight quickly and grabbed a box from under our little tree "Aww is Quackity going to propose to me~" I teased him and his face immediately became red "N-no" he stuttered and I chuckled. He slowly have me the box and I opened it. My eyes lit up when I saw a necklace that said 'My love' and 2 tickets for my favourite band f/b. I hugged Quackity and missed his cheek "Thank you so much" I said excitedly.

—————————————————

416 words!

I honestly found this a little cheesy to me :D