❤Never Again❤

TW!
This may contain:

Homophobic mentions
Death threats
Self harm
Suicide mentioning

If your uncomfortable with this please do not read because I care for your mental health. But if you wish to continue just be cautious please. And I didn't know what picture to use.
_______________________

~~~Y/n's POV'~~~

"Alright Tubbs where are yah!" I yelled in to the Mic while I was trying to find to find my small friend. "You won't find me because I'm almost dead!" He laughed and I also laughed. You see me, Tubbo, tommy, and Ranboo were playing hide and seek, which Tommy and Ranboo were already found. Not long after the timer went off and I just sighed and started to laugh "Fuck dude where were you?!" I asked and I was immediately teleported to Tubbo, man was I shocked because he was hiding in the middle of the map. "But I came by here many times how the fuck did I not see you?!" I yelled and the rest started to laugh there asses off. "Alright guys that's all I'm going to end the stream. Hope you all had a great day and get my mercy it's on sale for 25% off, goodbye!" I yelled and stopped the stream. I sighed waiting for everyone to leave. Once they did I turned my pc off immediately went into discord on my phone to call Tommy.

He answered "What's up!" I yelled " Not bad man what's up with you Tommy asked "I'm good myself! So I was thinking should I walk to your place orrrrr?" I questioned. "You can walk, my parents are out for the weekend so we can be as loud as we can and junk food!" He said and laughed "Hell yeah!" I screamed and we just talked more while I pack my clothes and other stuff that I might need at Tom's place.

~~~Timeskip~~~

Me and Tommy were telling funny stories of our schools in the past while playing Mario kart. But I just remembered I had something to tell him. "So Tommy?" I questioned to get his attention "What's up?" He asked and paused the game " We've been friends for awhile we've never told anyone any of our secrets, right? " I asked and he just shrugged and nodded "Well I have to tell you soimething" I said while nervously playing with the strings on my sweater. "I-I'm..." I paused and looked at Tommy in his ocean blue eyes. I looked away and sighed "I'm gay" I whispered and it was silent. I looked up at his face and he had a warm smile on his face. "Thank you for telling me. Did you tell anyone else or am I the first?" He asked me " Yeah your the first one I told" I said. He looked around seeming to not know what to do "I'm proud of you for telling me" he said hugged me. I smiled and hugged him back. "I'm thinking of coming out tomorrow to everyone on stream" I said. "Don't force yourself, when your ready" he said and I nodded.

After the talk and getting mostly everything off my chest we just began to play Mario kart until we started to get tired. We walked to his room and I saw he already made a bed on the floor. Pillows and blankets were placed. I laid down and closed my eyes "Goodnight" I said "G'night" he said and we immediately fell asleep.

~~~Timeskip~~~

I woke to Tommy shaking me. My eyes were still close "What are you doing?" I asked "I'm hungry" he bluntly says. I chuckled "Can't you make yourself something to eat?" I asked and I heard shuffling. I heard the door open and I honestly had to admit I was nervous on what Tommy was going to do. Then I heard a scream. My eyes cracked open and I immediately got up and ran to the kitchen to see Tommy with an egg on the floor. I was going to laugh but he looked a little angry. I cleared my throat "Ok I'll make breakfast and you can clean up the egg" I snickered and couldn't hold my laugh in. "It's not funny! I've never took cooking classes!" He said and I laughed even more. I coughed a bit and slowly stopped laughing.