💚💛Hang❤️🤍out🤍🖤

There is a lot of Timeskips Just warnin' you guys.
—————————————————

~~~3rd POV'~~~

"Alright guys just a few more day till Christmas so I was thinking about hanging out at my house and we can do a Christmas stream where we open our presents," said Tommy. "I don't know, how about we come here since I have my house for myself since my parents are out for the week during Christmas" said Y/n and they were all silent "what do you mean your parents are out for Christmas shouldn't they be there with you during the holidays?" asked Tubbo. "No, but that is because it is for business reasons" I said, and they just hummed in response "Alright that's the plan I think it's good" said Tommy and we just started talking nonsense and changed the subject every minute.

~~~Timeskip~~~
~~~Y/n's POV'~~~

It is finally the weekend and the boys were going to come to my home early since our, well their parents didn't want them away during Christmas. So I cleaned up the house and watched some episode of my favourite show. I soon started to close my eyes and fall asleep.

~~~Timeskip~~~

I woke up to the sound of knocking so I got up and went to the door. First I checked the peep hole and saw blonde hair. I opened the door and saw my good friend Tommyinnit. "Hey buddy finally nice to see you in real life!" I yelled excitedly and gave him a big hug. "Holy shit you're taller than I thought!" He said surprised. "I told you I was"I said and let go and allowed him to come in. "So when is Tubbo coming?" I asked "He said he'll be here soon, he had to do some chores, oh and I brought presents for you, Tubbo, and extra" he said and hummed in respond. "Do you wanna play some games?" I asked and he smirked "Hell yah I do!" He yelled and we both walked to the living room and started playing random games we could play.
We kept playing until we heard a knock at the door "Ah that must Tubbo" I said and walked to the door. I opened it and was surprise. "Holy crap Ranboo!?" I yelled and I was just speechless. "Since when?" I asked "Ranboo came here a couple days ago and we decided to keep it a secret till we got here" Tubbo said. "Holy crap i did not expect this. I got to go and get presents for yah man" I said and walked out the door.

~~~Timeskip~~~

I came back with boxes wrapped with wrapping paper with black and white bows on top. "Mmm do I smell pizza?" I asked "Indeed you do. It got here a couple minutes ago" said Ranboo. "Cool so Just in time" I said while smiling at them. "So tomorrow we're going to stream?" Asked Tommy. "Sure why the hell not" I said and placed the boxes down and took my boots off. "It was quite cold outside, and thanks for ordering pizza" I said "No problem" said Tubbo.
After eating the pizza we put the leftovers in the fridge and we decided to decorate the house since it looked so bare not even 'Santa' could recognize the place.
After finishing with the decorations and putting the tree up we were getting tired. So I told them which room they could sleep in. I went to my room changed into my pyjamas and laid down on my. I drifted off to dreamland.

~~~Timeskip~~~

I woke to the sound of screaming and I got up instantly to go check of what's going on. I ran downstairs to see Ranboo, Tubbo, and Tommy going around all over the place in the kitchen. "What the fuck is going on?!" I questioned and Ranboo walked up to me "We were going going to surprise you with breakfast in bed but Tommy made a small mistake with the pancakes which caused it to explode" said Ranboo in a calm voice. I have him a questioned expression "How the heck is that suppose happen?" I questioned as they all shrugged their shoulders. I sighed "Well then we can just clean this mess up and we can retry making breakfast" I suggested and they agreed.

~~~Timeskip~~~

We finished eating and we had no idea what to do. "What should we do now?" Asked Tubbo "I have no clue" said Tommy. "Wanna go for a walk?" Ranboo asked "Alright, sure let's go" I said and we all got off the chairs and went to put on our jackets and boots. "Alrighty let's go!" I said and we started heading outside "Let's go through the park and make a snowman!" Tubbo and we agreed.
We talked for a while and made jokes as we were getting close to the park where we all met up with each other for the first time. "Soon as we get there we could see if there's a place to get hot chocolate" I said "I hope so because I need a good taste of hot chocolate after being out in the fucking cold and making a snowman" said Tommy and I chuckled "Agreed" said Ranboo.
Once we made it to the park we immediately saw that someone was selling hot chocolate down at the other side "Cool, there is someone selling hot chocolate" said Ranboo with a hint of excitement. "Cool I can't wait" Tubbo said, and me and Tommy responded with a hum. We started started getting ready the bottom of the snowman to the point it was just below my waistline and I am 79 inches and Ranboo was 78 inches tall. We continued with the middle part of the snowman and then with the head. "Where do we get a carrot, hat, and stones for the snowman?" I asked "I have a carrot, and a beanie" Ranboo said "Cool" I said and he gave me the two items and I put them on the snowman. "Now we..." I was cut off by Tubbo and Tommy "We already found some" they both said in sync. I was surprised and just took the stones from their hands and put it on the snowman. "Awesome it looks good" I smiled "Oh shit we forgot the stick" I said and I looked around the park to see if they're is any sticks laying on the ground. I saw some and I ran towards them. Once I picked up a couple I ran towards the group "Here we go" I said and pushed the sticks into the left and right of the snowman. "Guys let's take a picture of us in front of the snowman" I said and they agreed. "Alright three, two, one" and pressed the circular button. "Ahhh it's so nice and wonderful!" I yelled. "Well alright boys we've done it" I said and we all cheered "Finally I'm thirsty and cold let's go" Tommy said as we walked towards the hot chocolate stand. We got our hot chocolate we sat down on a bench and started drinking. "I honestly can't wait to see what you guys got me" said Tubbo and we all agreed "Same I can't wait to see what you guys got me also" I said.
—————————————————

1215 words!

I got a little lazy writing you think of your own ending sorry 😞.