🦈💚A thanks to My God💚🦈

Couldn't think of any songs to put on 🙂
—————————————————

~~~3rd POV'~~~

Today was a wonderful day for everyone in the small village. This was the day where they would give gifts for the god, they all looked up to. He was a 23-foot giant totem of undying mixed with a shark. But no one exactly have seen him. But people say that if you were to give him gifts for example a couple gold blocks or even emeralds he would give you a structure of your own choice.

And that's where Y/n comes into the picture. You see Y/n was common to run away from crime for example, he would steal food, money, diamonds, and will eventually kill someone if he had to. He seems like he would never care for anyone but him. The truth is he never wanted to do this, only the voices in his head told him to. He was a believer in the god of undying, he tried everything giving him gold, emeralds, and even the diamonds he stole every night to ask for help but nothing never happened.

It now was the last day where Y/n tried for one last time. He was walking around a dessert village. He had a golden cloak on with emerald jewels that made it shine that covered his whole body, and his face could hardly be seen. He was walking around, and he wanted to get some food. 'Steal the bread' a voice said, and he didn't want to. He kept walking around the market and saw a few apples that were left. He grabbed a bag and put some apples into the bag. 'Steal it' 'take it' 'steal some emeralds to' the voices kept repeating of what they were saying, and Y/n couldn't bare it. He covered his ears and screamed then the cloak slipped off him and revealed himself. Everyone around him screamed and ran away from him. But Y/n was possessed by the evil within him and took his sword out. He ran to the closest person near him and immediately killed them. He continued with the same action to three other people. The evil stopped and he noticed of what he did. He panicked and ran away from the village.

In the distance he could see a temple with two giant statues near the entrance. He looked behind him and saw an iron golem with a few guards behind it. He started to panic and kept running. Once he made it to the giant structure, he jumped in. But after he jumped in he disappeared in front of the golem and guards eyes. They were confused and just got nervous and ran away. But on the other side Y/n was safe in the open space. He looked behind him and saw that no one was behind him. "Hm it looks quite nice here" he said and just started to look around the giant place.

~~~Y/n's POV'~~~

"Hello!" I yelled as my voice echoed through the empty place. I heard a ruffle somewhere and I got a little nervous "Is anyone here!" I yelled again, but then I heard some whispers, I was a little freaked out and just checked my bag to see if I had an invisibility potion as to the looks of it I did not.

I felt nervous but looked around the giant place. Soon finding a giant statue of the god. I was mesmerized and was distracted, not noticing the giant presence behind me. Until I heard a low grunt behind me. so felt scared to turn around but decided to turn around. Expecting to see a guard or a golem, but was neither . Instead I a saw giant legs. I slowly looked up and saw the one and only FoolishG.

I was about to scream but was stopped when he lowered himself down. His face was shown and he opened his mouth and whispered "Close your eyes" and so I did. Closing my eyes and covering them with my hands because a bright light was suddenly appearing. My ears started to ring but ended a few seconds later. I opened my eyes to meet with bright emrald orbs. His face had grey freckles and he wore a shark good that was attached to a yellow sweater. I had to admit he looked quite attractive. Wait! What! No I can't think that of a god! I yelled inside my head and he smiled me. "Ah! Oh, um... H-hello!" I stuttered feeling my cheeks burning. He chuckled and wave "Hey there. Hadn't seen you in awhile how's it going man?" He asked me and I was even more confused ' how does he know me, is it because he's a god and he knows every single of his believers?' I questions myself.

He seems to notice my questionable state and he started to speak "Right um sorry forgot about this, I was a watching you for awhile and I'm sorry for not, you know" he trailed off and I was hit with realization "Oh shoot yah no man it's alright" I said.

We both talked with each other and I actually liked the presence of the god. He made me feel safe and welcomed. But soon I had to leave why? I don't know honestly, but for sure I'll comes back if I could find this place again. "Hey Foolish?" I asked to get his attention " What's up? " he asked while smiling at me. I looked around as if to look around "I must leave soon" I said a bit awkward and his smile seemed to face "So you really have to?" He questioned and the sadness in his voice was very noticeable. I nodded and scratched the back of my head "why not stay a bit longer, I hadn't been able to talk to anyone in a long time and I love your stories you tell me" he said and I could see a tint of red on his cheeks.

I smiled and ruffled his hair "Sorry bud but I need to go back to my home and grab some stuff" I said "Like what?" He asked "Well I need my clothes and personal belongings if you want me to stay" I said and his eyes lit up "You mean your going to stay?!" He yelled and I nodded. He ran up to me and hugged me. I chuckled " But are you sure you want a murder to stay here with you? " I asked and looked at me "It's not on purpose, right?" He asked and he was right so I nodded "Well then you should get your stuff right now" he said I chuckled.

Before I was heading to the exit he grabbed my wrist. "Why walk when you can use this" he said beside him was a portal that lead to right in front of my home. I gave him a questionable expression
b

ut ignored the god and just walked through.

~~~Timeskip~~~

"Y/n where's the golden blocks!" yelled Foolish and I shrugged "Check your ender chest!" I yelled back. It was silent until screamed "YESSSS!" and that's when I dropped my invisibility potion. 'Shit' I thought. Soon Foolish walked in my room and was confused "Y/n? Where are you?" He asked and I was about to answer but thought about pranking him. I walked quietly behind him and tapped his shoulder. He turned around immediately but saw nothing. "Ok Y/n this isn't funny" he said and I chuckled so turned around and looked through me. I wrapped my arms around his and he screamed. That's when I started to laugh hysterically.

I didn't notice him walking towards me until wrapped his arms around me. I gasped and before I knew it his soft lips hit mine. I melted into the kiss and didn't notice my body was finally visible. We both parted and our faces were very red. "S-sorry I didn't mean to-" he was cut off by me kissing him again. "It's alright" I whispered in between kisses.

—————————————————

1347 words

Good day buddies :D