✨🌸Meant To Be🌸✨

Even though I'm falling out of the dsmp fandom I shall continue to write because my goal is to have 100 chapters in this book heck maybe more!
—————————————————

~~~Sir Billiam's POV'~~~

Today was boring, nothing to do, and I didn't even know what to expect of today. I decided to do something outside the walls of my mansion. I put my outdoor boots on seeing they were still clean and fresh since I never go outside in the world that often. "Sir where are you going?" Asked Butler. I looked at him "Just for a walk into town" I said in my monotone voice. He looked surprised and just started to stutter "Wow, oh that, that's a surprise" he said a little bewildered.

I looked back at the giant doors and opened them to smell the fresh air. I sighed in relief and felt at peace. I walked out and closed the doors behind my back and started to walk outside the gates.

Once I was at the market I decided I wanted to get something to eat so I head over to the bakery. I entered through the doors and got the sent of fresh bread and other pastries. I sighed and walked up to the marble counter. A man with h/l soft h/c hair came up to the counter with a huge smile on his cute face. "Hello sir what I can I get you?" He asked and I looked back up at the menu. "Hello may get a couple croissants please" I asked him and nodded. "Of course I will be right back" he said and went to the back. I looked around the place and saw some paintings hanging up. I even saw a picture of the 'Egg'. WAIT! I rubbed my eyes and to make sure if it was the egg. But for my surprise it was just a painting of a boy. I was going insane at the moment until I was interrupted by the mad soft/low voice asking if I'm ok. I nodded and smiled awkwardly. "The total of the two croissants will be ten pennies" he said and I went to grab some from my pocket but noticed that I had nothing.

I looked up at the man and felt embarrassed. 'How could I forget?!' I yelled inside my head. "I'm sorry but I forgot my money" I said and looked away. I was expecting him to tell at me but instead he chuckled. I looked back at him and he was smiling even more, if that is even possible. "Don't worry sir, it's on me" he said and I was surprised. "Oh, uhh we-well th-thank you" I cursed myself for stuttering. I need to know more of this guy.

~~~Timeskip~~~

I arrived to my mansion and sat at my dining table. I began to eat my croissants and for the first time I felt so lonely. I soon rest my head in my hand and my elbow against the polished wood of the table.

I couldn't eat my second croissant because I lost my appetite from thinking about my dad and miserable life. Most of my life was controlled by the egg. It was that stupid crimson red egg that made my life like this. Miserable, lonely, and heartless. I played attention to my money and not my love life. If I don't have kids then my long line of the family tree will end. 'I need act fast' I thought.

I told Butler to help me and give me advice on love. For my surprise his advice was excellent. "Thank you butler, you can have a break now" I said and he seemed excited "Yes I can finally read that book I got a few years ago" he said and got up. He was like a son to me in a way aside from him being my butler and doing everything I demand him to do. He was generous and was nice even though he also was controlled by the egg.

~~~Timeskip~~~

The next day came quickly I got out of bed and the sun was barely out only the top of it was showing behind the flat field. I went to my wardrobe and opened it to see many of my expensive clothing from suits to armour. I frowned seeing nothing related to casual clothing. I wanted to wear a black suit with no jewellery on it. I came to terms to talk to butler if he could get me a suit with no jewellery on it.

After asking him to get me a suit with no jewellery on it he happily accepted and left with no questions. Just as I had trained him.

Soon he came back with a nice black suit and tie. He gave it me and I went to put it on. Once I did I went to the main doors of the mansion and outside.

I walked to the town looking for the small bakery. I found it and entered it seeing the man talking to lady. Deep down inside me I felt great jealousy and wanted to kill the women but stayed calm and waited for her to leave. Once she did I went to the counter gave the man a flirtatious smirk. He also had a smile on his "Fancy seeing you here again" he said and I chuckled I hum in response " so yesterday I didn't get your name" I said and he blushed "Oh, um it's Y/n, and yours" he asked me "Sir Billiam III" I confidently say. "Well it's pleasure to meet you in a formal way Sir Gillian III" He says and I nodded. "So I was wondering when yoour done your shift later would care to join me for dinner at my mansion?" I asked him and seemed to blush even more. "I-I mean sure I would love to. I'll be getting off work at eight" he says I smiled at. "That's swell" I say and give him a piece of paper with my address on it. He gladly took and we said our goodbyes but before I left I gently took his hand kissed it. Standing in the doorway I saw his face all red. I winked at him and walked out.

I told Butler to get everything ready for my dinner with Y/n. I went upstairs to my room to get ready. I put my famous black suit on which had gold chain hanging off from my neck to my shoulder and clipped right on the side of my chest, and another on my waist. I wrapped the belt around me and and made sure it was tight enough. I then put on my black pants, double checking if there were any wrinkles visible because what lunatic would wear pants and have wrinkles being visible.

Once putting some accessories on me like clips and earings on.I checked the time saw Y/n was going to arrive soon. I went out my room and saw that everything was in place and nicely cleaned. I head towards the dining area and saw the table decorated with fine pastries and food that we both might enjoy. I thanked Butler and told him he did decent.

I heard my bell ringed signalling that someone was here. I double checked my hair making sure it was neatly and no strands were peaking out. I smiled and told Butler to get the door for Y/n, which he gladly accepted.

I saw Y/n entered through the giant dark wooden door. I smiled at him and he smiled back at me. He walked towards me and bowed "Fancy seeing you here Y/n, and I like your suit its beautiful. I'm not going to lie here but I didn't expect you to wear a rich looking outfit" I said hoping that I didn't say the wrong thing. He smiled and looked down from what I can see his face was red. "Thank you. I'm actually from the upper class too but I don't like to show it off. I'm not only a baker I also help my father with his company." He said and I smiled even more. ' He's also rich. If we combine our money together we will be the richest people in the world' I thought. I put my index finger under his chin to lift his head up. His beautiful bright e/c looked up at me and I slowly started to move closer to his face. Our lips almost touching but he looked away.

I snapped out of it and scratched my neck "Sorry" I chuckled and felt embarrassed "No, that's alright it's just that I don't want things to move quickly" he said I nodded.

We had dinner and are dessert and he was getting ready to leave "So tonight was fine" I said as he was getting his jacket on. " it was, and thank you for inviting me" he said and I nodded "No problem. Maybe we can do this again?" I asked him. He looked a bit unsure "Maybe? I don't know is next Friday alright?" He asked me and I nodded "Of course darling" I said and missed his cheek "Goodnight handsome" I said and he was bright red. He nodded and walked out. "We are meant to be" I whispered. "What'd you say sir!" Butler yelled and groaned "Non of your business Butler" I said back warning a small 'ok' from him.
—————————————————

1587 words!

Howdy how is everyone :D