Part 5

Please vote and comment if you enjoy! It doesn't take much, and it makes me want to write more! Enjoy!

I never knew that humanity realized that somebody was helping out in emergencies. But they notice, all you got to do is look at a newspaper. Are they grateful? Only partially, they’re more worried about people saving other people without medical licenses. I found my hands forming into fists yet again. I muttered under my breath, “and look how many more people are alive today.”

                I looked up and saw Tasha staring at me. “Will you please catch this man?” She pleaded softly. “My village and I will help in any way possible. I just want our lives to go back to what they were.” Tasha whispered in a small voice.

I sighed, then chuckled. It took all my might to not burst out laughing. “Ask yourself this question, would Hawk be doing her job if she declined? Exactly. Now listen carefully, I have a plan. I can tell you right now that you’re not going to want me to do it, but you have to trust me. ”   

                Her reaction was exactly as I expected. “No.” Tasha firmly stated. “I will not allow this. Never in a million years. There are too many things that can go wrong, you can be killed for crying out loud!” Tasha started to raise her voice, but then she calmed down. “If you are absolutely positive that you want to do this, then let’s do it.”

                There was only a smuggled candle for light in the underground room, so I was a blind bat when we got outside. We had agreed that the village shouldn’t know of our plan. Tasha picked a good time to leave the house, for it was once again dead silent. However, the whirr of an engine could be heard.

                “FOOLISH WOMAN! WHY ARE YOU OUTSIDE OF YOUR HOUSE? WHO IS THAT STRANGER?” I guessed that I was the stranger. Ashtraia spoke in a different language, but I could understand all of it.